• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: [35501] Firefox 64 bit: Clicks bleeding through "right click"-menu

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have Firefox 64 bit (I reckognize this since I have upgraded my firefox to 64-bit; never seen this with Firefox 32 bit)
2.) log into FoE
3.) right-click somewhere into the game (aim the right-click in a way that the "right-click-menu" would open over a building)
4.) click "Forum"
Observed: the click is bleeding through the menu, the click hits the building underneath the menu instead (i.e. the building window is opened); you need to click the window away and try again...
Expected: the forum should open in a new browser tab
5.) right-click in the "wilds" outside the city
6.) click "forum"
Observed: nothing happens (in most cases); you need to hit the sweet spot to open the forum
Expected: the forum should open in a new browser tab

Issue Description (8/10): When right-clicking somewhere in the game and clicking "Forum", you need to hit the sweet-spot to reach the forum; often I need to click 4 or 5 times to reach the forum (therefore the 8/10); if a building happens to be underneath the right-click-menu, the building opens instead (with 8/10)

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.77.320415c (11.05.2016 14:19), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,242, Windows 10, Firefox/46.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Andi47

Overlord
Finally Firefox 49 and Flash 23 are out, so the game is finally again playable in FF 64 bit.
The bug is still there.