• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [35499] wrong icon of railgun in battle (active or waiting)

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) do a manual fight (e.g. in guild expeditions) using 1 or two railguns and 6 or 7 rogues
2.) while fighting, carefully watch and count the railgun icons at the bottom bar
Observed: Railguns have two icons (ok so far), one standard icon (apparently saying "it is able to move/shoot in this turn") and one grayed out with "timer" symbol (apparently saying "it will skip this turn"). Sometimes the standard icon is shown despite the railgun skips next turn. This is misleading, because when thinking tactically (which unit to take out first), one might think "oh, I have still 5 shots before the AI will shoot" - and after two railguns shooting, suddenly all others (with standard symbols) are skipped and it is the AI's turn.
Expected: Standard ("active") symbol should be shown IF AND ONLY IF the railgun will be able to move/shoot this turn; "waiting" icon should be shown IF AND ONLY IF the railgun will skip next turn.

Issue Description (4/10): In some cases the standard icon of the railgun is shown in the bottom bar during fight, despite the railgun skips the turn. (happens in almost every battle, but not for every railgun, therefore I give a "4/10"). This is misleading and might lead to bad tactical decistions ("oh, plenty of time to take out this recon raider, lets kill the enemy railgun, which is in range now first" - and boom, the recon is shooting despite I had still 5 railguns shown as "active")

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.78.01d03a4 (25.05.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,242, Windows 10, Firefox/46.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found