• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [35083] bug gvg map and power collect

DeletedUser7028

Hi guys

from yesterday i cannot open sectors in gvg map and i cannot scroll the map....and yesterday my power guild is not collected....

whats happen?

Fyi

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue with GvG not being operational has been forwarded to the development team.

Regarding power being added, we have not been able to confirm an issue there. If any guilds are observing no power change for their guild (when they should have a change) please do let us know. The more data we can look at, the easier it'd be to verify what's happening. Thank you!

DeletedUser7028

image attached
Capture.JPG

podkap1970

Emperor
the image is very little

but i could post the same, no power gain in the last 2 days
and the guild lvl XP-number havent changed, i made a screenshot before

DeletedUser7028

the image is very little

but i could post the same, no power gain in the last 2 days
and the guild lvl XP-number havent changed, i made a screenshot before

pod......your gvg map work? you canenter inside the sectors ? beccause i cannot put defensive army because i cannot enter inside the sectors, when i go with mouse up the sector the map is loked

thanks

podkap1970

Emperor
pod......your gvg map work? you canenter inside the sectors ? beccause i cannot put defensive army because i cannot enter inside the sectors, when i go with mouse up the sector the map is loked

thanks
nah, GvG is not working atm, a longer free weekend that is :)
since next Monday is holiday in germany, i guess we get next patch maybe tuesday, i hope :)

DeletedUser4919

Reproduction Steps:
enter guild continent map
enter any era map
open event log

Issue Description (10/10):
no new daily calculation.
if i left click over any exagon on map nothing happen.
if i try to collect hall of fame 5 or more minutes after daily calculation always popup say not possible during calculation, if i reload browser i can normally collect hall of fame.

Player:colleoni
World:beta dunarsund
Operating System:win7
Browser Version:firefox 46.0.1
Viewport Size:1.77.320415c (11.05.2016 14:19), Colleoni (61658), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,242, Windows 7, Firefox/46.0, 1366x657, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes
upload_2016-5-14_11-40-19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7028

sorry guys.....but is yet 5 days we cannot combat in the gvg and we cannot recive guild power....my guild waiting for level 10......how many time we have to wait for solve this issue???

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
We have had no updates since the issue started, sadly. This occurred at a very bad time, before the team at HQ got away for the weekend (which included Monday due to a bank holiday). Unfortunately it would have not have been possible for a fix to be delivered by now. Hopefully one will be developed quickly so we'll see a solution with our daily updates.

DeletedUser7028

i confirm bug gvg is fixed,guild power yet not , but i hope will collect after calculations

podkap1970

Emperor
now the question is, do we get the power back from the last 7 days, or not
if not, there is no need to pay for expedition round II and III until this is fixed
a fast answer would be nice :)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The lack of recalculation for power was passed along under a different report. It will be worked on, but cannot say when a fix will be delivered.

podkap1970

Emperor
that is ok,
my question is still, are the Power lost from the last 7 days, inclusive expedition Power, or not :)

Edit: plus the shields did not go down (from the sectors) at latest reset, lets see what will happen today :)