• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [34850] Message center won't open after opening and closing personal message from social bar

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1. reload to get reproducible initial state
2. click to show social bar (if hidden) and click to guild (I did not test wether this also happens in friends and neighbourhood bars)
3. click at the message symbol next to a guild mate to write him a personal message
4. close the window which has opened in step 3 by clicking the close button
5. click at the message center button
expected: message center shoud open
observed: I hear a "click" sond, but nothing else happens; I need to reload if I want to open the message center

Issue Description (10/10 (tested 3 times)): When opening a personal message from the button in the social bar and closing it without writing / sending anything, it is impossible to open the message center.

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
- What actually happened
- Visual reference if available

Technical data: 1.76.a667ef4 (29.04.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,213, Windows 10, Firefox/45.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, nothing found

DeletedUser2752

Encountered this twice and was wondering how to trigger it.

podkap1970

Emperor
and the GvG map have a new bug, after 2nd or 3rd try to get into GvG map it do hang

old GvG map bug, if you click 'Guild Continent Map' you end in every 2nd try in the iron Age map directly instead of the Guild Continent Map, that one is even live
sorry iam too lazy to make a new bug thread