• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [33933] edit topic title in guild's forum no more possible

RedRed

Viceroy
Reproduction Steps:
- create a new topic in the forum of the guild (or use another existing)
- open it
- click on the title
- edit the title (or not, doesn't matter)
- click on the green checkmark button
Issue Description (10/10):
The following error message appears: "Oops, something went wrong! Please reload this page" (no problems in live servers, thus I suspect is related to something in the recent updates; it is still possible to change the Important status)

l9rcCeB.png

Player: RedRed
World: zz1
Operating System: 1Windows 7
Browser Version: Firefox/45.0
Viewport Size: 1280x927, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

BTW - copy+paste of this template doesn't allow to remove the bold property for portions of the text using the XenForo Rich Text Editor

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
BTW - copy+paste of this template doesn't allow to remove the bold property for portions of the text using the XenForo Rich Text Editor
I fixed the templates in the code blocks, the 'B' tags now start/end before/after the text, and there's an extra space after the end tag. It will work fine if you just copy that and then add text. However, it will get messed up if you 1) copy the text in the quick response window 2) hit 'More Options...' which takes you to the full reply window 3) try to write anything here.

Basically if you copy the code blocks the 'bold' tags will have BB code formatting even if you're using the Rich Text Editor. But a switch to Rich Text Editor will merge it all into one giant bold tag instead of individual tags. This is also why it won't work if you're copying from the quote instead of the code blocks.

P.S. Passed along the info on the bug too, of course. :p