• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [32951] Bugs in Easter event...

• Thread starter Casey The Conquerer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but, on the third quest for the Easter event, (5 minute productions 8 times) it will accept any production time. I collected my one hour productions and received credit for the quest.

DeletedUser6801

cant buy any chest from the event.
a golden one was bought around 30 minutes ago, but now i have no access on any chest.
Trade in window only open if i use the button in the event quest.
tried relog for some times but nothing changed.

1.71.818c790 (25.02.2016 8:33), Blumenfrau (103895), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,306, Windows 7, Chrome/48.0.2564.116, 1920x955, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser5980

Same here 8x 5minutes produktie islike 8x any production

DeletedUser7159

Color guard doesn't give attack/defense-boost to all friendly units

Reproduction Steps:

1. Setup an attacking army that includes 1 color guard
2. Attack a sector on the PvE-map (in my case a sector in Progressive PvE).
3. Check the various attack-boost for your units.

Issue Description (10/10):
Only one of the units in your attacking army (appear to be random which one) will have the attack/defense-boost of 12%, the rest will be at their normal %.

Player:samper
World:beta
Operating System:win7

Browser Version:Chrome, 48.0.2564.116 m

Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
@samper, can you please post this in teh easter event mission thread (missions subforum) - I guess a bug added to an existing bugs thread in the bugs forum might likely go unnoticed

DeletedUser7159

Thanks Andi47, I've done that. It wasn't obvious where to post it (first time poster).