• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [32556] GvG: Sector appears orange after granting freedom

Andi47

Overlord
Copy and paste the below code for easy use:
Reproduction Steps:
1.) in GvG grant freedom to a sector
--> the sector appears orange, although there are no more aggressive NPCs around since quite a few versions
2.) reload, or do a battle or go back to overview and then to the map again
--> the sector turns white as it should

Issue Description (10/10): when granting freedom to a sector in GvG, the sector turns orange (expected: white). White color will only appear when leaving the map (battles, going back to overview and then again to map, reloading, and such). I have seen this behaviour a few times on the live server, and now (as we granted freedom to a sector yesterday) also here on beta. (unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot - was too busy with gvg battles.)

technical info: 1.59.6ad3550 (03.09.2015 10:36), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 18,0,0,232, Windows 7, Firefox/40.0, 1920x939, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Andi47

Overlord
Now I have a screenshot:
Sector_grant_freedom.jpg

BTW: Is there anyone from InnoGames reading this subforum? Several threads with bug reports, but without any tag (not even [investigating]) have been accumulated...

Andi47

Overlord
*bump*
The bug still exists

Has this thread been recognized by anyone from Inno? It does not have any tag (not even [investigating]).