• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [30735] Rogue does not immeately inherit "ignore deff boni" when transformed to Railgun

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) go to Future Era GvG map
2.) fight against an army (deff or siege) which contains Drone swarms and/or hover tanks. Use 1 Railgun + 7 Rogues for attacking.
3.) one of the rogues is transformed to a railgun - and immediately it is it's turn (i.e. no other units has its move in between)
Observed: The railgun, which has just been formed from a rogue can't attack drone swarms and cloaked hover tanks. Seemingly it has not yet inherited the "ignores all defense boni of enemy units" ability yet. (there is also no sword appearing on top of enemy drone swarms and hover tank)
Expected: The railgun should get all its boni as soon as it appears on the battlefield (in this case: as soon as the rogue is transformed into a railgun).

Note: If at least one other unit has its move after the rogue has been transformed to a railgun, the railgun can correctly attack drone swarms and hover tanks. So it is important that the transformed unit has its move immediately after transformation.

Issue Description (10/10): When a rogue is freshly transformed to a railgun (i.e. no other unit has its move in between), it does not have the "ignore all enemy defense boni" ability yet

Technical info: 1.64.31788f9 (26.10.2015 8:32), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 19,0,0,226, Windows 10, Firefox/41.0, 1920x943, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Well it's coming soon, though we do not have a date for it yet. Hopefully it won't take a lot longer now.

DeletedUser5097

Same isue by stealth units. If you try to attack a stealth unit
in the asme situation than you can't attack it.