• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: [20262] visual bug (off by one error) after unlocking next level of a GB

Andi47

Overlord
I am reporting this (also) here, because I get the reasonable suspicion that bug messages on the .de forum get buried on page 6 (!) of the bugs forum there too easy.

Reproduction Steps:
1.) have (at least) one GB in your city
2.) have all blueprints to unlock the next level (see attachment #1)
3.) unlock the next level (see attachment #2)
--> result: it now says that you have unlocked level n (where n is a number (e.g. level 12)), and the button asks if you want to unlock level n+2 (e.g. level 14)
expected result: the button should ask if you want to unlock level n+1 (e.g. level 13)
Issue Description (10/10): 10/10 (always)

Player: ... see below
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:
1.41.28022 (16.12.2014 9:24), Andi47 (868769), de8, de_DE, WIN 16,0,0,235, Windows 7, Firefox/34.0, 1920x939, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I reported it on the .de forum back in June 2014 (when it was version 1.30), in the meantime the thread was buried on page 6 of that forum. Nothing found here on beta. (I also experienced this bug here on beta a few versions ago, but unfortunately I did not take any screenshot)

Edit: This is just a visual bug. When I experienced it on beta the first time, I had enough blueprints to unlock the next two levels, which I did. The window sayd something like "...is on level 12" and "unlock level 15", but in fact it did not unlock more levels than it should.

Edit2: added screenshots, unfortunately it displays them in the wrong order (#2 left and #1 right)

Attachments

• Alcatraz_vorher.jpg
    Alcatraz_vorher.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Alcatraz_nach_Stufe_freischalten.jpg
    Alcatraz_nach_Stufe_freischalten.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DeletedUser

This issue also affects the hover of the GB in the game area. it resets to the correct values when the whole game is re-loaded.