• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: [20251] GB producing wrong age goods

Tanmay11

Regent
  • Summary of the issue (title of the post) GB producing wrong age goods
  • Overview of the bug (description): while collecting some gbs they produce wrong goods. this time atomium produced LMA goods instead of PME
  • Steps to reproduce: collect goods producing gbs
  • Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): sometimes, last time it happened with babel( produced IA goods instead of CA, i was in ME)
  • Browser and Version:1.42.28098 (18.12.2014 14:32), Tanmay11 (73308), zz1, en_US, WIN 16,0,0,235, Windows XP, Firefox/34.0, 1600x793, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)
  • World: Dunarsund(zz1) Beta server
  • Visual Reference if available:http://prntscr.com/5n7vje
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
i think i reported it once in regression mission but last time it was babel producing iron age goods instead of colonial(i was in ME back then)

im not sure if its a visual bug..can support confirm it pls?

Amy Steele

Regent
I can confirm that this is a display issue only. The correct age goods are always credited. I believe this issue has already been reported to the developers, but setting to confirmed for now.

Edit: This issue has indeed already been reported, so setting the thread status accordingly.

Last edited: