• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

We're getting some upgrade kits this time.

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_WILD24-40ef76404.png

upgrade_kit_WILD24
reward_icon_silver_upgrade_kit_WILD24-8c0ea3cc0.png

silver_upgrade_kit_WILD24
reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_WILD24-7e3d46222.png

golden_upgrade_kit_WILD24

And some previous year's additions.
Animal Crossing Golden Upgradeunknown, obviously not golden (yet)unknown, obviously not golden (yet)
reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22A-a15267049.png

golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22A
reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22C-9238db871.png

golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22C
reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22D-898e393d8.png

golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22D
Well seeing the names of the golden (not yet) upgrades, there's a golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22B file that's got to be added at some point... So that would mean 3 golden upgrades, for the 3 mountains? Please let me be right... xD

Dessire

Regent
I only want the decorations of panda shrine to increase my max. Daily collection of FPs from 11K FPs to 14.4K Fps :D

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering:
will the Chocolatery selection kit a daily special in this event ?

the one year old building from the previous event was daily special in the last events
like Tarot Card Caravans in the winter event

so should be happening

ironsage

Merchant
strange that its still in spoilers and not in announcements as it is already on beta
no forge bowl this year? and how come its before st partricks day event?

CrashBoom

Legend
the strangest thing is that it was indirectly announced last week (in Changelog for Version 1.271)

but true: where is the announcement ;)

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
As the event launches tomorrow and Juber on vacation, my best humble guess would be :soon:.

Jubilee

Merchant
I can only dream about getting any of the prizes you have to buy with diamonds but I am enjoying playing the game & the main event prize (IF I manage to get all levels) will have to do.

Will-em

Merchant
Just wondering if any actually noticed the green arrow up with the renovation and one up kit in the league rewards? Are they finally going to introduce down kits?