• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Wildlife Event

Dessire

Regent
I hope so, and its very good to see its a west/east chain too. by the way, what level of the BG gets you 16 chances?
I do not know yet :( I do not want to level it up above 140 to have 16 chance, that is a lot of FPs but if the game says it is above 140 then I do not have nothing to do than just do it :/

lizNdarcy

Farmer
Maybe the shift is to remove duplicated events while making room for a new one.

i.e.

- Anniversary takes the place of Archaeology as they share similar theme (passage of time), and it removes a redundant mechanic (halloween and archaeology sharing the same game)
- Wildlife takes over the traditional easter event prizes in addition to its own - which would explain the flavor of the new building being japanese. There's really no specific time of year that it needs to happen in.
- sometime later in the schedule they add another new event - possibly bound to some sort of holiday
If we are discussing redundancies, what about Forge Bowl and Soccer events.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If we are discussing redundancies, what about Forge Bowl and Soccer events.
Certainly a possibility that one of them becomes something else at some point imo. For this year perhaps we just lose the spring origami leapfrog which was basically *also* the same game as forge bowl and soccer, but without the extra features.

I don't think I know of anyone who loves soccer's extra features (the tournament & the player cards), so I'd look for it to transform to something new at some point.

SnowyNinja

Farmer
I like the St Patrick's day event in my US world I am following looking cats guide and it's going really well in fact it's starting to bug me how much people are complaining about St Patrick's. Now this event I'm not a fan of the mini-game sucks I hope that the building is pretty good and they might realize that a lot of us don't want to pay especially 15 dollars every event; now there are still people who do buy it so there's a decent chance they won't do anything about it, I do like the idea that there lessening the number of events and adding new stuff to the game

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
One more asset was added and it relates to the actual final building level, revealing it should be named Panda Shrine, while the chain set itself is referred to as Panda Reserve.
production_icon_golden_panda_shrine-978e42281.png

production_icon_golden_panda_shrine

It is listed as a production icon, which means it might be one of production options from a special building, perhaps one of the two 2x2 buildings? It is also unusual, as a complete fragment icon isn't used directly, as for example the Druid Hut doesn't have, and instead combines fragment and upgrade icons separately on top of each other.