• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 2023 Anniversary Event next prize icon showing up on "See Prizes" button.

Troubleshooting
Clicking " See prizes" button out of prize icon area and closing prize window not helped, closing and reopening board window fixes the problem
Prize icon showing up on "See Prizes" button once progress bar reaches prize level (250 jumps)

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Browser or App version and version number
Opera 95.0.4635.46 Chromium:109.0.5414.120
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/95.0.0.0
Recreation steps
When progress bar reaches next step (250 jumps) during merge game only. Filling progress bar during chest opening doesn't cause it to happen.
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes. Only filling progress bar during merge game.
I could not reproduce it. Have you bought the Anniversary Prizes lane?
Yes I did. For key master only. :D It also happened to me once before I bought the upper lane. Someone also mentioned this in the feedback thread.

Last edited:
The image looks zoomed in. Could that be connected?
It's not zoomed. It happens while prize icons are "shrinking and falling" into "See Prizes" button. As you can see left next Grand Prize window is empty. Seems to be wrong positioning during change prize icon in the window. The icon should appear in the window but it appears over See Prizes button instead.

Last edited:
And again.
Looks like it happens every time now. By the way - Opera updated to latest version.
Opera 96.0.4693.20 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/96.0.0.0

Screenshot_19.png