• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback 1.72 - Yuri Gagarin Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7205

I finished the event and won the statue. In my inventory it shows as PME age with 300 happiness. I'm in Future Era, so is PME correct?

DeletedUser7313

Since I just started on beta, this was a great little event. But on my other worlds that are not beta, I will definitely skip this event. Scouting a province just takes too much time and I'm ahead on my map because of all the other events already. Think I will sit back and work on my tech trees instead.

Need to invent something new and exciting to do. Same old quests are getting way too overdone!!

DeletedUser7206

Hello
After 1.72 update in iOS devices, there is no other players town animation. This is some app bug?

DeletedUser7206

Tested on:
iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, new iPad Air. All players towns without production animation. Why?

DeletedUser5473

Tested on:
iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, new iPad Air. All players towns without production animation. Why?
Tested on my iPad with version 1.71. It also had that issue no animations in others cities. I'm using 1.71 and have not done the update yet. Also the menu does not allow to adjust our own city animations or visiting cities.

DeletedUser7206

Tested on my iPad with version 1.71. It also had that issue no animations in others cities. I'm using 1.71 and have not done the update yet. Also the menu does not allow to adjust our own city animations or visiting cities.

Hmm maybe it is some server bug?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello
After 1.72 update in iOS devices, there is no other players town animation. This is some app bug?
With 1.72, if your device is low on memory animations in other player cities will automatically be turned off. Though right now I am not sure what it takes in account, it may not necessarily be overall device memory, it may be based on current apps you're running as it's meant to lower general resources usage.

DeletedUser7206

With 1.72, if your device is low on memory animations in other player cities will automatically be turned off. Though right now I am not sure what it takes in account, it may not necessarily be overall device memory, it may be based on current apps you're running as it's meant to lower general resources usage.

My friend I have new devices iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, all programs all closed, only foe working and without animations. iPhone 6S is new device, there is no newer device in market.

Something is wrong with mobile app.

DeletedUser5473

Please don't make me choke. Its not working on a device solely has foe and no other games, no facebook, no twitter, only standard iOS with my bank app and speedtest app. Btw its a 128Gb iPad Air 2.

DeletedUser5473

My friend I have new devices iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, all programs all closed, only foe working and without animations. iPhone 6S is new device, there is no newer device in market.
I love my iPhone 6s + but samsung kicks butt on internet speed. 270mbps is apples max vs samsung 600 mbps. :)
But I agree its not the devices. It's foe's app I been having issues with the app since 1.70 as Zarok knows. So much so I throw my air into the back wall and smashed the screen.

DeletedUser7206

I love my iPhone 6s + but samsung kicks butt on internet speed. 270mbps is apples max vs samsung 600 mbps. :)
But I agree its not the devices. It's foe's app I been having issues with the app since 1.70 as Zarok knows. So much so I throw my air into the back wall and smashed the screen.

New update old problems and some extra new. App is broken, or something is wrong with server (don't sending information about production to the app).

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames

There might be an issue, not sure. No iOS device here so will have others look into it.

DeletedUser5473

New update old problems and some extra new. App is broken, or something is wrong with server (don't sending information about production to the app).

Version 1.70 had the issue players could not open the app. It would keep closing after 30 seconds. It was a known issue to the admin. That was fixed finally once 1.71 came out. I have played it twice in the last version for less than 2 mins. Just to collect, And then opened and checked earlier to check if its happening to me as well.