• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest ”pink diamond" (new resource)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zookeepers

Marquis
Reason
Recent updates & trend in the events where diamond rewards are reduced in GE and WW, FoY are more and more hard to gain, it seems that Inno have a serious concern about free diamonds, that it is harming their revenue and continuity of the game itself.

Some opinions are said in the forum that sharing diamonds throughout all worlds in the server is the core problem, although restriction is difficult to put in place because forcing players to designate which world they use the diamonds they've bought (by cash) is unrealistic.
Details
Here I suggest a new idea, the pink diamond. (it can be green, yellow, or whatever color instead.) It is a new type of resource not shared through worlds, but can be used just like regular diamonds. Pink diamonds cannot be bought directly by cash but can be gained through buildings, quests, events...

By this introduction, Inno would be able to introduce new buildings with diamonds bonus with much less hesitation. Diamonds would definitely be good aim for all the players.
Balance
Existing diamond producers can be switched to produce pink. But for some players that would be a big nerf, and so in my opinion, it shouldn't be done at least at this moment.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse or cheating can be done. Maybe it can prevent some cheats.
Summary
New resource equivalent to diamonds but cannot share through worlds.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Here I suggest a new idea, the pink diamond. (it can be green, yellow, or whatever color instead.) It is a new type of resource not shared through worlds, but can be used just like regular diamonds.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I salute your courage to have synthesized several remarks of this forum.
But between the moderators who will answer you DNSL and the players with pit worlds who will set themselves up against you (with pitchforks and torches), I don't think this idea will ever go back to the designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.