• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest оплата услуг

Reason
не действуют ограничения банков
Details
некоторым будет проще оплачивать услуги в игре
Balance
некоторым будет проще оплачивать услуги в игре
Abuse Prevention
сейчас люди предлагают свои услуги чтобы совершить покупки, для этого игроку нужно третьему лицу передать свои данные от игры, мое предложение это исправит, эти услуги больше не понадобятся
Summary
сейчас люди предлагают свои услуги чтобы совершить покупки, для этого игроку нужно третьему лицу передать свои данные от игры, мое предложение это исправит, эти услуги больше не понадобятся
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
да
введите оплату услуг криптовалютой через QR код

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

PJS299

Merchant
translated
payment for services

Reason: Bank restrictions do not apply

Details: it will be easier for some to pay for services in the game

Balance: will make it easier for some to pay for services in the game

Abuse Prevention: Now people offer their services to make purchases, for this the player needs to transfer his data from the game to a third party, my proposal will fix this, these services will no longer be needed

Summary: now people offer their services to make purchases, for this the player needs to transfer his data from the game to a third party, my proposal will fix this, these services will no longer be needed

Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?: Yes

enter payment for services using cryptocurrency via QR code

CrashBoom

Legend
Abuse Prevention: Now people offer their services to make purchases, for this the player needs to transfer his data from the game to a third party, my proposal will fix this, these services will no longer be needed
you mean: a bank account or credit card :rolleyes: