• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Given the number of people posting here that they don't understand the mini-game, the tutorial is anything but decent. And comparing this event to an event in a game I've never heard of, is the opposite of helpful.
  2. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Ask yourself this question. If you were a relatively new player and saw this event. An ineffective tutorial, blatantly pay to win, and horribly unforgiving of the slightest error. Would you bother continuing to play FoE? I know that if FoE had been in its current state when I started playing...
  3. Discussion How to motivate players to do GE and GbG?

Inno has already done all they need to do. They've added rewards for participating in GE and GbG. The rest is up to the players. If your guild isn't motivated to do GE or GbG, then you should find a way to motivate them or failing that, find another guild. If you're the founder of a guild and...
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

I'm in SAV and the getting 4 5 and 10 goods as rewards from the event. These are iron age levels of rewards. Please scale them up to their proper values.
  5. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

So you removed the Coins from the Stage of Ages but kept the population? Why does Inno insist on adding pop to everything? I've got 123k extra pop in my town.
  6. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Orrey gives pop, but no happiness? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I'd like to see more happiness and less pop on event buildings.
  7. Feedback Postponement of Guild Perks

I lost interest in the guild perk system almost immediately. Guild consensus was a pain, donating day in and day out for little to no benefit. It's nice having a place to dump excess resources like supplies and such, but it's just more meaningless clicking in a game that doesn't need it...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Can't mark messages as Hidden in the Message Center

I'm also unable to mark threads as hidden on the beta server.
  9. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I like the main building for the most part. I don't like that you can't motivate it. That makes the Lavender Lawn much less attractive. Unless you like being plundered.
  10. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

So was the Olympic Treasury Lvl 1 intended to be a grand prize instead of a Terracotta Vineyard Lvl 1?
  11. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Did anyone else notice an Olympic Treasury Lvl 1 in the list of grand prizes? It was right about where you'd expect the Terracotta Vineyard Lvl 1 to be.
  12. Feedback Message Center Changes

Question: If you mark a message as a favourite, does it still get deleted after a certain amount of time with no new posts?
  13. Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

Hopefully the RtV fragments won't affect the rest of the rewards too much. What I would prefer is if a reward would normally be a SoH fragment, have the game generate another random number to determine if it's a regular SoH fragment or an RtV. That way we'd get less SoH fragments overall (not...
  14. GBG discrimination

What addonexus means is that by putting up Siege Camps in adjacent sectors, you can fight longer by reducing the number of times your attrition increases after a battle. Chaining Siege Camps and building them immediately with diamonds is how guilds in the high leagues get to the center so...
  15. Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

You would think the Art Exhibition would give happiness. Edit: I just saw the item in game, and it does have happiness.
  16. Feedback Research Tree Improvements

What I like: Collapsing for as of yet unlocked ages. No longer have to scroll excessively when looking for info on higher ages. What I don't like: Too damn bright! Just like the forum the new tech screen is an assault on your eyes. Keep it dark. Dark. Dark Dark. Everything is too big, you see...
  17. Feedback Winter Event 2019

I've noticed that too. You'll have a 2nd lvl 1 train before you can get your first train to level 8.
  18. Aging up during GBG

I just aged up from EMA to HMA. I wanted to see if GBG followed GE in regards to aging up. The troops I must fight in GBG are HMA troops, but for the negotiations, I'm still using EMA and iron age goods. Is this how it was intended?
  19. Rocks removed

Looks like they removed the rocks on the live servers.
  20. Rocks removed

I'm not in SAM on any of my worlds yet, but I seem to recall someone saying there are still plenty of unclaimed expansions left. You might be on to something for the 2nd option there. Could it be something to do with Battlegrounds maybe? There was talk of earning fragments in battlegrounds for...