• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Julvs

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Only three words: the worst settlement.
  2. Julvs

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

The most stupid minigame trough events. No strategy, no plains, only ¿good? luck and very difficult. Wrong way, Inno.
  3. Julvs

Forge Squared!

Here we go. (Kontrebio, Dunarsund)
  4. Julvs

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Very true. And it seems that this time INNO has no desire to rectify. In previous events they have given bonuses or updates to be able to finish the game. Now it seems not.
  5. Julvs

Does anyone think you can get to the 9th level of the building without spending diamonds? Suggestions are welcome, thank you, because I have detected a doubloon deficit close to 80.
  6. Julvs

I hope so. 15 days left, this means 30 doubloons + 10 for 45 mission. 40 doublons. And I need 3 rounds to get all updates. Maths fail, I think. Have a good FoE.
  7. Julvs

Discussion collect all finished production BUTTON on mobile app

And what about adding goods buildings to this feature? It's just to gain time.
  8. Julvs

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

What about new league points system? My team has 52 power, I've played six rounds right now with theese results: 2 Victories (135 points and 120 points each one, but I've got 20 and 18 points ¿¿¿???) 4 defeat against weaker teams (with chances of winning between 76% and 84% and with all my...
  9. Julvs

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Looks fine, but ...for when an event with no added population? What about the unavoidable overpopulation? What about population as an option to choose or not?
  10. Julvs

Challenge 1

Player: Kontrebio World: Dunarsund A1-B3-C6
  11. Julvs

Feedback Spring Event 2020

I have no residential buildings in my city and an overpopulation of 14.000. And this event comes with 5.000 more. At least, it seems that they come happy...XDDDDD
  12. Julvs

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

This is for real: I'm in 84 step in fireworks. My warehouse has 125 aa in stock. I need 720 aa to reach level 100. I can produce 4 aa an hour. It's simple: a week to finish first task.
  13. Julvs

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I'm with you. The production rate of the factories and the rate of warehouse and festival are very broken. Stucked on last mission in fireworks upgrade (up to 100, and from 83 to 84, I need 12,1 aa. The boat carries 10,8 t. The festival runs at 9,27 t. I think perhaps in a week I will get it...
  14. Julvs

Rejected Join shrines

Thanks, I have noticed about this right now, But I think it's not the same because my idea is focused to gain space, perhaps production it's secondary.
  15. Julvs

Rejected Join shrines

Thanks a lot.
  16. Julvs

Rejected Join shrines

Proposal: First, excuse my poor english. Then, my idea: join four shrines into one new in a 4X4 area and let it grow with more shrines. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I've searched...
  17. Julvs

Halloween Challenge 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  18. Julvs

Fixed on Beta: Winter event - second quest

It's real. This is my 4th mission and the 4th bug. But the event looks fine. Thanks.
  19. Julvs

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Excuse me, but...what announcement? I can't find nothing about this issue.
  20. Julvs

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

I think INNO has resolved Asylum population question. I've lost a lot of citizens and now my population is...negative!!!. Hard to believe, but it's true. XDDD (see picture)