• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. beelzebob666

Discussion Stacking units

why did you not do a bug report... now this bug is live...
  2. beelzebob666

Feedback Quantum Incursions

this should include the action points gained from housing this would probably also fix the issue with the bar not updating correctly when the action points are given when QI is currently open
  3. beelzebob666

Not A Bug: Rival Quest asks to complete Antique Dealer task in Iron Age

in that case it would indeed be quite a challenge... I thought the A/B test for the "era speed up" was finished already... it seems to be running for ages now already.
  4. beelzebob666

AD is available within 3 techs of the early middle ages (unless you are part of an A/B test) be a proud "small nation" and live with your decision - and do not get offended by things not intended to be offending :p
  5. beelzebob666

Feedback Quantum Incursions

on discord ;):
  6. beelzebob666

this is just part of the challenge - get to the AD before the challenge ends :P nope - they did not When these kind of tasks were first introduced, they did not have an alternative and some players could not play the regular event. IIRC this was changed only with the next event or the one...
  7. beelzebob666

Fixed on Beta: Attack bonus doesn't show (again)

not today it seems :P
  8. beelzebob666

Forwarded Update Castle Rewards

the rewards were outdated from the get-go - the only thing significant are the portraits (not really interesting for most) and the expansions in the high levels
  9. beelzebob666

Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

seems to be an issue with your PC not being able to handle a little css animation by the helpers new FP bar... it will likely be removed shortly... sorry for the inconvenience. for short term relieve you may copy this in console (F12): $('#fp-bar').hide()
  10. beelzebob666

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Well, if it holds true that the levels will be so difficult/expensive, that even in a couple years most players will not be able to complete them (there is no race to completion and no need to finish quickly), you do not need to buy too many tries anyway as you can spread GE over the full 6 days...
  11. beelzebob666

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22nd January

I really hope that is not the only change they are going to make...
  12. beelzebob666

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I do not like that the Observatory is getting fierce resistance - it should get a guild related boost. Maybe something like "Bonus for Guild goods Productions" - similar to the temples and Forge Fountains Bonus for FP Production.
  13. beelzebob666

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 15th January

in Regards to the scrolling production texts: Please separate the amounts from the reward name - so the amounts are always visible. It is annoying to have to wait 10 seconds to verify how many fragments a building gives when it was missed the first time - also it simply is not visible long...
  14. beelzebob666

New Issue: Guild EXpedition: wrong amount (or percentage) in treasure chest with goods

No bug, it just looks stupid... maybe it was made like this so later changes are easier and less error prone (the less that has to be changed the few mistakes can be made).
  15. beelzebob666

Forwarded Numbers Separator for Victory Points on Global ranking

same thing would be appreciated here:
  16. beelzebob666

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

unfortunately my laptop only has an i5 quadcore... I will test again, when the change hits live, but from my point of view it is a major bug or at least very bad programming that it is laggy in the first place
  17. beelzebob666

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

Now only the city defenders need to be displayed at the end as well and I might finally consider using the feature again If it still is too laggy though, this change will not help too much
  18. beelzebob666

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

there were no buildings for the raids settlement yet iirc... I guess we can expect those to pop up in the next week or so
  19. beelzebob666

Do Not Suggest SPECIAL BUILDING PRINTER New Great Building

as the others said... DNSL, but never the less... could be called "Puzzle Factory"... producing all kind of special building Fragments ;)
  20. beelzebob666

Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

We have been informed that Inno is very well able to detect whether the helper is used or not. Independently thereof I would see the Helper as a "tolerated" tool. Also we have been contacted by Inno when they wanted specific features to be removed from the helper and we complied with those...