• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Summer event Reward

Hi @Juber , @Leones , If I click on the claim button, in the Event window, the beta app crash: The app always crashes
  2. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Ad video

The ad video has disappeared everywhere. I opened all the chests for free and activated the tavern bonuses as well.... aid all button give this after clicking :
  3. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Questgiver icon of DC

The wrong look for the questgiver :
  4. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: FoE app beta

Hi @Juber I have a little big problem with the new version 1.136.0 I have this after reinstall completly the FoE bêta app. I have access to my city, but after clicking on event Tab or DC Tab or event window ...... I crash and I have this screen . Live server is impacted too with the wildlife...
  5. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Gentiana windmill

Information truncated : (lvl 6, 7 and 8)
  6. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Unattached units

There is no longer the marking for unattached units. This mark is well present in the window of the attacking army. Beta app
  7. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Rogue

After suffering damage my thugs does not transform: I got this with the FoE beta app update 1.168.0 and .1 and .2
  8. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Antique dealer

Hi, Almost every connection If I click on the antique dealer i have this and after 2 or 3 seconds my game crash: The game reload and the antique dealer is available again. If I logout and login, I click again and crash. Update beta FoE app 1.198.0 and 1.198.1
  9. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Update 1.198.0

With the update 1.198.0, FoE beta app, the St. Patrick's Festival is no longer accessible, the quest giver is still there but it lacks the timer, the background image of the quests as well. Fortunately I had finished the event this morning before installing the new version. I cleaned the...
  10. Okamiris

Jade statue

Unable to access the description of the jade statue, the game crash. Can't use the jade statue improvement pack, the game also closes.
  11. Okamiris

Continent Map

I find this today with 1.192.8 beta app version Map : Iron age, EMA.......
  12. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Collect button

The collect button is always visible even after a harvest. With 1.192.7 and 1.192.8
  13. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Icon Alert

The alert icon is missing in the server selection, 1.191.6 FoE beta app
  14. Okamiris

Smiley in message center

This morning i have downloaded the 1.191.6 beta FoE app and all messages containing smileys appear correctly in the message center (guild or social) but in messages they no longer appear correctly (I used here an aborted message to test on the beta server, but the bug is much the same in all...
  15. Okamiris

Contact Support: Recurring quest

I’m in Tomorrow era on live server and the recurring quest ”Research 2 tecnologies” is gone. On beta server, EMA, the quest is present. Beta FoE app 1.191.0
  16. Okamiris

Not A Bug: GBG Copper league reward

The LP reward is correct?
  17. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Wrong translation

On the French server, certain rights in the member settings are translated into English.
  18. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Guild expedition contribution

GE contribution
  19. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Chat on app

All player in the chat have era: unknown era:
  20. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Guild ranking

The ranking guild don't show my place but directly the top of ranking. App version 1.181