• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Guild ranking

Okamiris

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Tried on 2 different device
The ranking guild don't show my place but directly the top of ranking.

App version 1.181

Browser or App version and version number
Android 9 & 10
Recreation steps
Open the ranking window and click on guild list
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• 20200626_140215.jpg
    20200626_140215.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 49

Okamiris

Baronet
This section is bug - testing and reporting. Not for to complain and to criticize.
My report is a bug.

I am not experiencing this. As well as Beta I also play on EN, N, W, X,, Z and Birka And in them all when accessing either my guild or player ranking the page opens to show my guild ranking or my ranking,

I play on a window 10 laptop.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
This section is bug - testing and reporting. Not for to complain and to criticize.
My report is a bug.
Please don't take it as a criticism, it helps us identify if it is happening on multiple devices, particularly if I cannot recreate on my device we can identify more specifically the issue in order to fix it.

Paris

Farmer
I am on a PC and I can confirm it takes me to my guilds ranking and my own ranking when looking at the member page.
I just tested on my android but had to update the version to latest in store first. Had no issues, showed my rank and my guilds.

Whilst this is being investigated it may be helpful to state if your comment is related to PC or mobile.

yes - when entering the guild ranking, not the page that comprises the own guild, but page 1 is displayed.

beelzebob666 were you using PC or Android? If Android which version are you using?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I am still unable to recreate but for those experiencing which way of accessing the ranking cases the issue?
A. The ranking icon in the top left corner on the app
B. Tap the Guild icon and then the ranking button
C. Tap your player profile ranking then switching to ranking
D All of the above
E. Some other way (please describe)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
A - before trying B/C this takes you to the top of the ranking, after using B/C this takes you to the correct spot
B - jumps to the own guild
C - jumps to the own guild