• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. FalkeNr1

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

The mechanic of the tournament matches changed and I tried something around. It seems like you have to set attackers against attackers, midfielder against midfielder and defenders against defenders. Otherwise, you will always lose points of your players. And if the level of your players surpass...
  2. FalkeNr1

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Oh no... I see the next community rage incoming... This spoiler will properly spread across the community very fast again and in two weeks it will feel like every second player is shouting: "FoE will introduce ads!!! I will quit this s** s**** m***** f** game!!!" I wouldn't read anything into...
  3. FalkeNr1

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Weeks of production time for a detailed video analysis and a DIY-analysis on my website for nothing, because every single number I calculated and animated changes just two weeks after video release. I know, InnoGames, you don't have to care about third party creators, but in this case I'm...
  4. FalkeNr1

Feedback Space Age's Outpost Feedback

Hey, firstly, I think the original purpose to introduce the outposts was great! A second "little city". Great for players of the last ages, because their cities are packed full of high-end buildings without any free space. In the outposts, they can feel some impressions of their first days in...
  5. FalkeNr1

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Yes, of course... That's exactly what I wrote... In BEST CASE you can gain 179 ingredients. Every daily quest you miss are 2 ingredients more you have to gain through incidents. And I can change nothing from my conclusion: Seems fair.
  6. FalkeNr1

Feedback Fall Event 2020

54 from Main Questline + 42 from Daily Questline + 21 from Daily Login + 42 from Daily Challenges + 20 from 37th Quest = 179 incredients (220-179)/21 = 2 So, at Best Case, we just need 2 ingredients per day from incidents... Seems fair.
  7. FalkeNr1

Spoiler Endless Tower

Not anymore. Maybe it just got removed for now and will be reimplemented in a few weeks OR they changed their mind. I also don't find any note in the Virgo or Kraken.
  8. FalkeNr1

Spoiler Endless Tower

Did you ever play Grepolis? (Also a game by InnoGames) I started 3-4 times and quit after just a few weeks because my whole city was destroyed by plunderers and I had to start from 0 again. THAT'S frustrating and they never removed it. So, I don't think FoE will remove a feature, used by...
  9. FalkeNr1

Spoiler Endless Tower

You are not really comparing the treasure hunt with plundering?! :D A small little window where you can gain an unnecessary amount of extra stuff which is not connected to any other important game mechanic and plundering, which is a main feature of the game, involved in quests, multiple great...
  10. FalkeNr1

One-Word Story

The
  11. FalkeNr1

Spoiler Endless Tower

Sounds great, but currently all of this is pure fantasy :) Maybe we should wait until the Endless Tower is released, see how the feature looks like and discuss such ideas in the feedback thread.
  12. FalkeNr1

Discussion How long to complete an Era? Any rules of thumb? Expected Averages? How long is too long?

Just to know, did you used diamonds to accelerate the scout to unlock new provinces?
  13. FalkeNr1

Discussion How long to complete an Era? Any rules of thumb? Expected Averages? How long is too long?

Actually I calculated how long you need approximately to farm all Promethium, Orichalcum und Mars Ore to complete the Arctic Future. Oceanic Future, Virtual Future, and Mars Age. I haven't done the SAAB yet. My target was to know how much the Space Carrier could help you to farm these goods. The...
  14. FalkeNr1

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I think some of you sometimes forget how luck or randomness works. Don't get me wrong, I also think that there are way too many chances and percentages in this event. But it's completely normal to lose even with a 70% chance to win. Even multiple times in a row. I just created a fast little...
  15. FalkeNr1

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Dear Team, I like the new mechanic and I had a lot of fun playing the first 2-3 hours. I already bought 3 big packs of Pots of Gold. But I got VERY confused by finishing the first stage. I bought my last big gold pack to skip 8h and collect far more Shamrocks than I needed because I thought that...
  16. FalkeNr1

[Video] Cultural Settlements - Vikings

Thank you both :) I'm glad to help you!
  17. FalkeNr1

[Video] Cultural Settlements - Vikings

Hi, Of course you registered that today the new feature is released here on the BETA server! And I had the opportunity to visit Forge of Empires last week in Hamburg, where the feature was presented and got all informations about it! And additional I had the opportunity to ask the Product Owner...
  18. FalkeNr1

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

The feature is released now on the BETA Server, so I also released my video with ALL informations about the cultural settlements and the Vikings! Additional at the end is a great interview with the Product Owner and one of the Game Designers about the game and the new feature. Unfortunately...
  19. FalkeNr1

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

But that‘s not the full feature. You present just first impressions... and not really new informations which are not told yet in this forum...
  20. FalkeNr1

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

It‘s really cute how you try to figure out what you get as prizes. Yes, you get the upgradekits for one of the main buildings by finishing the settlement, but you don‘t get the upgradekits for the second building in the same way. That would be too easy :p