• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Maximum forges points in storage

They know if there is a maximum limit of forge points in stock, since there is a player who does not let him reap more forge points. Apparently the limit is around 14,000
  2. Discussion Unplayable GvG

We want to know why, on the server in Mexico when the GvG cut comes, the game takes us out, or it freezes where we only see that other guilds can besiege our sector, we see how battles and others fall (in this case, us) we cannot even enter the sector. -It will be that the served is saturated...
  3. Freezing in all worlds

What is happening in the game, lately it freezes every time, sometimes not 5 min can be played without freezing, and you have to re-start the game. I still enter with flash activated. And it's happening to me in several worlds. Ahota I have to be re-refreshing the pages every 5-10 minutes
  4. Fixed on Beta: No notifications arrive to the app

Desde la última actualización, las notificaciones al teléfono celular no han llegado, de las cuales tendemos a ser conscientes de la finalización de las producciones, la taberna completa, etc. En dos teléfonos celulares con Android me pasa uno, uno con la versión kit-kat y el otro con la versión...