• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: No notifications arrive to the app

Alex M

Farmer
Desde la última actualización, las notificaciones al teléfono celular no han llegado, de las cuales tendemos a ser conscientes de la finalización de las producciones, la taberna completa, etc.
En dos teléfonos celulares con Android me pasa uno, uno con la versión kit-kat y el otro con la versión oreo 8.1.0
Also in the "live servers" it happens that notifications arrive

Translation:
Since the last update, notifications to the cell phone have not arrived, of which we tend to be aware of the completion of the productions, the full tavern, etc.
In two cell phones with Android I get one, one with the kit-kat version and the other with the oreo version 8.1.0
Also in the "live servers" it happens that notifications arrive

EDIT: NormaJeane -2019-06-30
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
translation:
Since the last update, notifications to the cell phone have not arrived, of which we tend to be aware of the completion of the productions, the full tavern, etc.
In two cell phones with Android I get one, one with the kit-kat version and the other with the oreo version 8.1.0

Artubar

Baronet
I can confirm the absence of tavern / production finished notifications;

I *do* get notifications about the Antiques Dealer events (exchange has finished [good one] + auction has started / will end soon / has ended [toooo much!])

The really strange thing: I do get notifications about my Forge Points reaching the maximum - but 1 hour too early, when the bar reaches 9...

I think this might be related to the initial poster's bug...

Artubar

Baronet
Addition: Just spent 9 FPs halve a minute before the 10th would arrive > zero in the bar. Halve a minute later, the FP arrived (1/10) and I got the notification that my FP pool has reached its maximum...
Somehow the countdown for "pool full" doesn't reset / update when spending FPs...

I have problem with the settlements, but only in ONE of the worlds... It doesn't anymore show the exclamation mark when anything is ready for pick up. This is on PC mainly, I haven't checked mobile. Has been like that for more than 24h at least. But in the other world where I play, I get the exclamation mark when stuff is finished. Really strange..