• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Contact Support: Items disappear when put to dealer

As usual I tried to put some items (supply mass production accelerators) into open spots in the antiques dealer. I put them directly from the inventory. The first 2 showed up, but when putting in no. 3 and 4, all spots were empy. Tried again with another one, and nothing appeared. They are...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Login to Dunarsund not possible in browser

I'm reporting for a fellow friend (aragon82) who can neither login to Dunarsund nor to the support nor to the forum. Everything is ok from German server, but on zz. server he gets an error message in GERMAN, saying login "currently not available." He tried both with firefox and chrome. Here is...
  3. Not A Bug: Fall event on app: no pictures shown and other issues

There are still no pictures shown for anything related to the fall event. The icon for the quests is empty, the bar with the ingredients and the bar with the league are not shown. There is only a blinking arrow in the upper left corner. If I click to the part right of this arrow, the game...
  4. Not A Bug: Fall event on app crashes game

There are several issues on the app version, this is the most important one, as it blocks the game. - I do not see any bar but just a blinking arrow in the upper right corner. As soon as I click it, the game crashes. Toby2014
  5. Not A Bug: Build of military building is not recegnized

The side quest "Mobilize Fresh Troops" does not work. I built a Crossbow Range, but the quest does not recognize it. Attached Screen Shot showing the Crossbrow Range in the right middle of the town. 1.128.ec9bd72bcd (29.05.2018 13:18), Toby2014 (173996), zz1, en_US, WIN 29,0,0,171, Windows 10...
  6. Not A Bug: Event not available on mobile

I do not have the event icon on my Samsung S7.