• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion GE rewards

Has anyone else noticed that GE rewards are getting "lame"? We now get BP's or a statue or something else. We used to get diamonds, or FP's or other good stuff. It's a shame that this is happening.
  2. Recruiting Small but mighty

If you are new to the game, or experienced, looking for something different, come and give NonStop a try . No gimmicks or contests, just a good guild looking for good people!
  3. Contact Support: Incidents

I click on the incidents, they make there "sound" and disappear but I get no reward. Happened 3 times in a row.
  4. Cannot Reproduce: Antique Dealer

No matter the time I select for an item to sell, I always get the 2 hour timer.
  5. Recruiting Looking for a good Guild to join?

NonStop is now taking active people for membership. We are a close, hardworking Guild that helps members to advance, and become a better player over all. We would like to have you join us. Thank you and look forward to you contacting us.
  6. Cannot Reproduce: Failure to load

I have been playing Beta version of FOE on my smartphone. (android). I can now get the US server, but when I go to Beta server I get what appears to be 2 gear wheels where the flags should be and it trys to start me in a new game. I will be thankful for any input on this.