• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Antique Dealer

Pafton

Viceroy
No matter the time I select for an item to sell, I always get the 2 hour timer.
I wasn't able to replicate this issue unfortunately. Could you provide some more information? What browser version are you using? Does this happen only on this server or even on your live worlds? Have you tried any of the preventative measures like refreshing, logging back, restarting the device and/or trying from a different browser/device?

What good is a screen for this? Never mind. I'll not report another. What a joke.
A screenshot of what you're seeing will definitely help. Thanks.

ZENA

Marquis
i think what he say is every time u go in the A-dealer u get the 2h timer. Even if u want to sell something or want to buy something
and i can agree that is the problem

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Is this before or after you have selected an item to sell? With no item selected then you cannot change the timer.

Or are you referring to the auction where you bid? This action length is always 2 hours.

ZENA

Marquis
both and when i go i it give me 2h. Then i can come back in 5h and go in and give me 2h again. the times show u 2h every time u go in. it does not matter if u want to sell of buy