• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Ninja Starfish

Feedback Fall Event 2019

I’m getting a bit sick of winning chocolate and...chocolate. It’s all I’ve had for the last two Incidents and for daily quests and I’m getting chocolate from the event, too, so I can’t bake anything with no other ingredients. It’s the last quest day tomorrow so unless we get various...
  2. Ninja Starfish

Feedback Antiques Dealer

It's a start on how to get rid of dozens of pieces of rubbish in the inventory. I say a "start": two hours for the minimum time is inefficient you have to have ten offers before you can progress to two auction items these two points means that if someone has been playing for years, it'll take...
  3. Ninja Starfish

Feedback Archaeology Event

I'm quite enjoying the brushing and digging part to see the objects - it's a bit different. So many of the events are the same as last year and the years before (American Football, I'm looking at you) but this is at least a change. Have to say I thought the little origami animals jumping up &...
  4. Ninja Starfish

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

I started a new Viking one and had 5,000 copper. As soon as I built my prod building and set it off for a 4-hour cycle, all 5,000 instantly vanished. What the heck?! I see that we are still unable to progress properly without spending lots of diamonds. I used up most of mine doing the last...
  5. Ninja Starfish

Next era: Oceanic Future part FIVE? Or New Era part one?

The constant additions to Ocean Future are getting tedious - why not go leftfield and try a period/culture from long ago - e.g. Inca Era; Ancient Egyptian Era etc.
  6. Ninja Starfish

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

The grey potholes that appear in Beta on sandy-coloured paths; on grey later age paths, they're not going to show up, are they?
  7. Ninja Starfish

I saw a new one yesterday. You know how it's difficult to see twigs and such on paths behind high buildings? I had a whole massive tree. It was on a two-lane road and much easier to spot, especially because it was glowing. Trees are good.
  8. Ninja Starfish

Why do we need to have those long delays after aborting a Quest

While we are on the subject, what about the facility that was introduced briefly to allow us to remove a recurring quest that was annoying? That didn't last long. In OF, I am asked at least four times if I want to do 24-hour productions 6 times. No, I do not. Especially not when I have to abort...
  9. Ninja Starfish

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

I've had insurance ads, ads for Elevanar etc - up till yesterday, then it stopped working.
  10. Ninja Starfish

No, it happens whether I stay and watch or not. It used to work OK if I want to another tab, now it doesn't work at all.
  11. Ninja Starfish

Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

I get the company cannot confirm you watched this ad message, even when I did see one. Mac desktop, MAC OS Sierra 10.12.2. / Firefox 58.0.2 (latest). Still using Flash due to the above.
  12. Ninja Starfish

I'm trying this out for the purpose of testing (I think it's a shoddy idea but still...) But tonight, I watch some boring advert* just to get this message: "Sorry, an error has occurred - Ad provider could not confirm the video was watched" - SORT THIS, please. *in actual fact I go to another...
  13. Ninja Starfish

I quite like the Incidents but I've never had the rhino on a raft - just canoes in the sea areas (and the other stuff like campfires and distress signals). I'd quite like to see a rhino.