• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback PvP Arena

I just replaced my defending PvP Arena army to Iron Age units. It doesn't seem to matter what I place there anyway since I only get attacked by players that are at least 4 ages higher up than I am. Tomorow I'll remove them all and stop bothering with this PvP arena alltogether. It really is not...
  2. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th May

I would have liked it if they had renamed tot to the Peace Palace. Not only is a name much better, it also a very nice building to look at...
  3. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Well, I haven't followed those discussions very closely and I am not a lawyer so I might be completely wrong. But I do see some similarities.There have been loot boxes here, and every event there are chances of good and bad goods. And now you can exchange them for other goods. I would say there...
  4. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Antiques Dealer

There has been some discussion lately in various European countries where the ability to sell your online goods to others in the game is compared to (addictive) gambling. Have you thought of these discussions while designing this feature or is there a high risk that this new feature will have to...
  5. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Fall Event 2018

I agree completely. I did this "quest" several times before realizing it was NOT an actual quest and I lost several ingredients doing this.
  6. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Fixed on Beta: Supply bonuses not applied to Pillar of heroes [46292]

This surprises me, since the supply bonuses are applied on other special buildings with multiple production options, like the Maharaja's Palace...
  7. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Fixed on Beta: Supply bonuses not applied to Pillar of heroes [46292]

Has anyone here noticed as well that the supplies bonuses doesn't seem to work on the Pillar of Heroes? Would that be intentional or is it a bug?
  8. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

Has anyone here noticed as well that the supplies bonuses doesn't seem to work on the Pillar of Heroes? Would that be intentional or is it a bug?
  9. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Rejected {suggestion} auto aid button

It might be a tiny bit faster on mobile. But my main reason for not needing/wanting an auto-aid-button is more basic: if you can do everything automatic in this game, why bother playing it at all?
  10. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

This slowness is not specific to this window alone. The browser is slow in everything. Not only that, my computer makes sounds like it is gone take off to fly, all fans at maximum, whenever I start the browser version. In my impression the browser version is highly inefficient. I sure hope this...
  11. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Mahatma Gandhi Historical Questline

On the live server I certainly won't bother to get this reward either, not worth the trouble. But here I'm still in Iron age, so happiness is worth something. Although it will probably the *first* thing to go when I'm in need of some space. 4x4 is way too much.
  12. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Mahatma Gandhi Historical Questline

On the live server I certainly won't bother to get this reward either, not worth the trouble. But here I'm still in Iron age, so happiness is worth something. Although it will probably the *first* thing to go when I'm in need of some space. 4x4 is way too much.
  13. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

I've noticed that the new quest window doesn't explicitly show you anymore that the reward had been increased when you have a Château Frontenac. The old window did. Is this change intentional? I would really like to have that information back...
  14. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Daily Challenges

Yes. The image is now visible. But why do you want keeping your citizens angry?
  15. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Daily Challenges

Just my $0.02. As of now, I've been able to complete all daily challenges that where given to me, although some were quite hard to manage. I collected two challenger's chests and am now at 2/7 in the third cycle. I have noticed that the challenges are more realistic this last week, even though...
  16. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Fall Event 2017

Looks like it is solved. Suddenly the "Solved any other quest" is checkmarked again...
  17. Domitianus 73 de Sluwe

Feedback Fall Event 2017

Yesterday I got the quest to "Activate 3 boosts in the Tavern and spend 30 Forge Points" and "Solve any other quest" (quest 9/20, questline 3/3). First of all, I really dislike the "Solve other quest". It slows the game since I won't do any other quests anymore unless I am forced by things like...