• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Extend review period of GE contribution list

A lot of guilds have requirements of players that they must complete X number of encounters of GE per week. The problem comes when someone either is mistaken about the player or the player is mistaken about what they completed. Maybe there should be a way to go back to the previous week's GE...
  2. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

A lot of guilds have requirements of players that they must complete X number of encounters of GE per week. The problem comes when someone either is mistaken about the player or the player is mistaken about what they completed. Maybe there should be a way to go back to the previous week's GE...
  3. Not A Bug: Winter Spire does not show up on mobile devices

I have a game strategy (even on the beta world) of collecting on a 24-hour clock and at the same time every day. My time is between midnight and 1 a.m. (7-8 p.m. Eastern Timezone). I often use my iPhone to collect and it wasn't until a few days ago I realize the reason I keep missing my Winter...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Summer Event 2017

I can't find a bug thread for the Summer Event 2017 but I'm experiencing one now. Reproduction Steps: Issue Description (10/18): jdorseyfl: Dunarsund: App Version: mac OS Sierra: MacBook Pro: Verizon: I have completed the task (Motivate/polish 40 and gather 700 supplies) but when I go to...