• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: Rival's quest not satisfied by finishing level 4 in GE

In previous visits by the Rival, completing levels 1-4 in GE satisfied any GE-related quests from the Rival. This time around, I finished all of levels 1-4, but the quest to negotiate 8 encounters remains unsatisfied. I'm checking to see if this is intentional or not. The Rival's GI-related...
  2. Not A Bug: Timer on housing buildings in space colonies

I've noticed that when I put up housing in a space colony, the timer for when you can collect credits does not start until I re-enter the space colony after the building finishes construction. As an example, I put up more housing in my Venus colony on beta about 24 hours ago. These houses take...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Pumpkins Don't give Prizes

When I expose pumpkins in the Halloween even, they do not give me any prizes tonight. It was working for me 2 nights ago.