• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Adthen

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

With these changes, soon, they'll get rid of AD.
  2. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Basically, that's the GB I proposed before your post. Please vote for my fantasy GB? https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...fantasy-gb-wish-list.13193/page-3#post-125939
  3. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Please vote for my fantasy GB? https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/fantasy-gb-wish-list.13193/page-3#post-125939
  4. Adthen

Fantasy GB Wish List

Hope they consider this potential GB, considering the high number of likes ;)
  5. Adthen

So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

They are going to put Midjourney out of business like most companies
  6. Adthen

Discussion Pay to Win?

I have never spent a dime on this game and I've been able to compete against the best of them. The problem is that most people think that to be the best they have to compete with everyone. I think more assymetrically. I compete where there is no competition. I had over 15 worlds in US server and...
  7. Adthen

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Then don't fight. There is an option to negotiate...Check out medal standings and I'm #2 with only 1 battle win. Ha ha. I know you are being Sarcastic....but I did prove that one does not have to fight to be near the top.
  8. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Maybe the 3 GBs are fragments. Meaning you have to complete building the 3 GBs to get the bonus. Everything has been fragmented now. So if your 3 GBs are not all same level, maybe, the bonus is given at the lowest level of the 3 GBs.
  9. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I would give it another month. Regardless, I won't quickly jump into it yet.
  10. Adthen

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

Yes I've always played free and thank Innogames for it. Remember it is everyone's choice whether they want to pay or not. Some do as they can afford to which helps keep people employed.
  11. Adthen

Forge points

Investing in other people's GBs so I can get more Forge Points and then investing in my Forge Point producing GBs so I can get more Forge Points. Forge Points are the ultimate currency in this game!!!!!!
  12. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Wow and I thought I had a lot., just over only 100K This is really a lot!!!
  13. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

It would be nice to think that the combined 3 GBs as they level say every 5 levels gives an extra expansion (only if all are up to same level), if you look at the amount of expansions there was over 70 expansions added. So a GB that gives expansions would be awesome
  14. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

There are so many expansions that I hope one of the GBs help acquire them as a bonus
  15. Adthen

Discussion Forgotten temple 20% fp

If you hover over the buildings it should already show the added FP bonus. I was hoping that this would be applied to Great Buildings but according to my ticket it does not
  16. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Not really in a rush except expansions and maybe GB if it is worth it for me. Still waiting for that new Civilization
  17. Adthen

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Most likely SAT will be fine around July. When I looked back on Space Age Jupiter Moon. The teaser announcement was in December and it didn't officially start in Beta until March
  18. Adthen

Spoiler New Rush Items

Interesting. Will have to see how this works out especially with Terrace Farms and special Buildings
  19. Adthen

Spoiler New Trade Options / Tavern Boosts?

I think the new tavern boosts may have something to do with the new level 5 GE
  20. Adthen

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

A level 3 Terrace Farm would be nice!!!!!