• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Love the new game in Aztecs instead of more battles.
  2. Forge Squared!

Forge squared
  3. Challenge 1

3,4, 9 are the missing pieces
  4. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

The new era needs 11500 Mars ore. 2 buildings I built will produce 8 in a day. That means it will take almost 4 years to complete the level. Are they trying to get people to quit the game?
  5. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

One of the last quests is getting 50aa shamrocks. The boat has been going full speed for 2 days and has only gotten to around 6aa shamrocks. Does this mean I sit round for 8 days to get the 50 aa shamrocks?
  6. Do Not Suggest Next GB

You have 2 GBs that give bonuses that encourage people to plunder. Why not have a GB like the Virgo Project that the first 3 people who attack have a percentage chance of getting partially wiped out? It would make a lot of people happy.
  7. Halloween Challenge 1

1, 7, 8, 12
  8. Feedback Fall Event 2019

You can go thru all of the quests and end up with 8 ingredients and not be able to use any of them for more prises.
  9. Do Not Suggest proposed new GB

Inno has 2 GB that encourage and help plundering. There are many people who have millions of points and plunder daily. Unless you all 24 hour pickups and do not play the events where you have to do less than 24 hour pickups, it is impossible to stop them. Plus you can not get revenge because of...
  10. Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

Football event seems to take too long to get a touchdown, the odds are too small to get something good, , and the good prizes all show up after I spend my footballs. Does not seem worth the time.
  11. Feedback Easter Event 2016

I like this version of the Easter Quests instead of trading eggs. What do the new buildings and units do.
  12. Duplicate: Flipping back

Every time I Aid a guild member the program sends it back to my picture icon. Have to get back to where I was every aid.
  13. Feedback GvG NPC changes

I think this is a good idea.