• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Kylavo

Sort in the market

Interesting work around. Haven't used the attachments yet for trade. Love it for GBs. Thanks
  2. Kylavo

Sort in the market

Is it possible to sort the merchants in the market? I occasionally want to make multiple trades with a specific friend or hoodie. It would be nice to find that player by sort or search and pick up the wanted trades. Am I missing something? Is it there and I am blind?
  3. Kylavo

Getting Friends After 80

I don't see why there should be a limit of 140. Unfortunately to be sure of having people sitting in your tavern many of my guild-mates are also in my friends list. Personally, I think guildies should automatically be able to visit without having to be in the list. Most of them are people I'd...
  4. Kylavo

Feedback Poll re Daily Challenge

I am looking forward to it on the US servers. Haven't even bothered with the Treasure Hunt for months. Prefer this daily challenge to all the Historical Events. Only thing I've had a problem with is visiting 45 taverns (not all friends collect regularly) and collecting/spending lots of tavern...
  5. Kylavo

Feedback Daily Challenges

It would be nice if all guild members could have their taverns visited without them being on your friends list. Visit 60 taverns is tough when you have 82 and can't add any more. Not everyone collects every day so most of the taverns are full. I'd love to invite more but sadly I can't. The...
  6. Kylavo

Feedback May Day Event

I am confused by reactions to these events. Why is there complaining about prizes? Why complain about what you aren't getting out of the events? I thought Beta was about finding what does and doesn't work. Finding things that need fixing before they go live. While I'm not a great fan of all the...
  7. Kylavo

Feedback Easter Event 2016

I really don't like rehashing the same comments, but I have been looking forward to this event all year and am disappointed. Like someone else mentioned, this is the 4th quest event of the year and it is only February. It was always a challenge to see if you could hit the bouncing egg at just...
  8. Kylavo

Feedback Winter Event 2015

I did notice with the last several quests they were not listed as First Day of Winter, Second... Just the quest. Does that mean they won't be daily? My Frosty disappeared too.
  9. Kylavo

Monastery

With the latest update (1.57) changes to the dialog boxes something went wrong. I completed the quest and when I clicked on the collect reward button, I didn't get my monastery. I've checked the inventory, rebooted, even tried different PCs. Nothing. Suggestions?
  10. Kylavo

Feedback Temporary World - zz3. Temporsund

I would like to see some kind of a way to skip some of the tutorial. Also, mine wouldn't let me start producing supplies (which was part of a task) until after my first battle. I like the quest window change.