• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. jrdgcom

Fixed on Beta: GB´s Global Ranking navigation

Reproduction Steps: 1. Open "Global Ranking" 2. Click "Great Buildings" 3. Write a player´s name to search for his GBs 4. Click arrow button to see second page Issue Description (10/10): If the player has more than 10 GBs, it shows the first page and I can click the arrow button to see...
  2. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: Wrong research Information

Reproduction Steps: 1. Click to "Research nem technologies" 2. Go to the new Tomorrow Era 3. Find "Additive Manufactoring" (2nd column) 4. Put mouse over "Pod Home" Issue Description (.../10): When you put the mouse over "Pod Home", it shows incorrect information about population...
  3. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: Mission "Take Eldenborough" can not be finished

World: zz1 (Dunarsund) Browser and Version: Google Chrome v. 36.0.1985.125 m Overview of the bug: The mission "Take Eldenborough" can not be finished How often this occurs: always Urgency: high, because I can´t go on with the missions. Summary: When I received the mission "Take...
  4. jrdgcom

Not A Bug: rewards for new GB

hi, I contributed 3 FP to GB "unknown building" construction from player snamor131, at level 1, and I finished it at second position. I should receive 5 Forge Points and 4 medals but I didn´t have it. Could you verify this ? thank you.