• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

You would need 300 pieces of something worth 4 000 coins (for example the rogue hide out). Well I have less than 80 of it. And of most items with similar amount perhaps 1 to 3 items. Just look into your inventory (inside the dealer) and have a guess how much you are going to get for those...
  2. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

As I said, the highest gets you under 10 000 coins, So of that (which is probably very rare in your inventory) you would need more than 120 pieces. How often do you think you are going do be able to buy something?
  3. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I am not going to spend diamonds on coins. But as the item, which would get me the most coins, only give a bit above 9 000, I see no other way to ever get enough coins. Which of course means, I will not buy anything from the dealer.
  4. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Well, I say, the dealer is dead. He just wants too much. Sell, what I do not need, for some gift from the rival or so, but otherwise, just ignore it in future I just saw a deal for a minimum price of 1.214.731. One has to pay almost 2000 dias for 12 000 coins. So if one want that deal for...
  5. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I do not even have an amount near that, even in my main world. Looks like I should have sold all the items from the settlements and have now ask the items back from the support.
  6. Reported to Developers: Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave

Yes, but for me it was only before I started the second wave. Before the fight started at all it was ok (as far as I remember now) at least the number of opponents was the same, before the fight and after the second wave. But between the first and second wave the number (and what) of fighters...
  7. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

Looks like they did. Yesterday my story quest demanded I go into HMA, promising Dias for doing so. That is now gone. Instead I just did a lot of quests from EMA, mostly regarding the provinces of it. Looks like before I have had a lot less of quests than now.
  8. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

But it is really intended that we should not do an event before the rival appears? It is a strange concept for a game in my eyes
  9. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

I suddenly got the Antique dealer in EMA. But my research tree tells me I need Crossbows. Why is this change not included in the Changelog?
  10. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

Today I suddenly have the antique dealer. I did not do any research. I am still in Early Middle Ages. Yesterday the ruins of the dealer told me I would have to do some research in High Middle Ages to get the dealer. And the research tree still tells me that I get the dealer with Crossbows in...
  11. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Well, I do not have any energy and no open quest to gain some. So the only way for me, to not get frustrated, is, to just ignore the rival.
  12. Rejected GUILD increase in the number of members

Most guilds do not use the maximal number. The most significant effect would be the leading two or three guilds would gather even more strong players and be even more dominant everywhere then now. And guilds where players can just join without asking but also do not get any help would also...
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

So those guilds which could win, will get a lot of players wanting to play with them, at that time
  14. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I now had only the questgiver of the event, but not the board to play on. I had to restart the game to get it.
  15. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Yes, I am a bit disturbed, just changed the age of my city. I had hoped to have at least a day.
  16. Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

I had some ghost working in my settlement. But now the production of butcher an so only shows NaN where the amount should be. I am going to try to remedy this by building a new house, problem is, I am not quite sure, how many I need
  17. Feedback New Challenges await you!

60 fights without loosing with only the neighbours to fight against? Does anyone assume that is feasible?
  18. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th February

I just saw this in ⁠daily-release-notes⁠ : " The game would become unresponsive, when you open another players friends tavern. This will no longer happen." For me, this happens when I visit my own tavern
  19. Not A Bug: Rival Quest asks to complete Antique Dealer task in Iron Age

Perhaps they forgot to end the A/B test?
  20. Not A Bug: Rival Quest asks to complete Antique Dealer task in Iron Age

well, the ruin of the dealer in my cities says Crossbows, High Middle Ages. I also have the settlement not in Iron age but in Early Middle Ages and yes, those is an A/B test, because it is different, even for players who started on the same day this January