• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

I may have wrongly expressed myself but by "when delivery is late, it's not the same music", I wanted to say I was agreeing with you and that in such cases, of course, you deal with it when it's served. (Small digression: tbh, even in the Halloween exemple, I'm pretty sure Inno could have...
  2. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

Is it really the case? I'm more inclined to think that starts the same week are planned that way. It could be made to have 1 week more without event on live once, to give more flexibility to us players to manage live and beta activity peaks. I do think there's enough on currently (lot of news /...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

Removed also in the updated rewards page for live event... https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/3723/History-Event-2024-Rewards RIP silk weaver production it seems :Thumbs_Down:
  4. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

True, but only once per event with a 1 week gap between events start (and then with a first rival clearance in one world). Would need a 2 weeks gap to avoid that completely.
  5. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

I see that we'll have (again) start of events same week here and on live. Meaning we'll also have rivals the same weeks and days. With all the other changes happening, I do think it wouldn't be that bad to have a gap (1 week?) and avoid game peak activity on both worlds at the same time. That...
  6. Spoiler Care Event 2024

Another merger? I thought Inno was bringing different mechanisms for its 10 main events Events Evolution: We're refining our 10 main events, accompanied by mini-events and challenges. Each event will be supported by a selection of mini events or challenges. These are mostly questline based...
  7. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Rewards are 100% copy paste of 1st rival, guess Inno didn't even check how many encounters were requested at that point (Quest 28) and that this reward was then absolutely useless
  8. Quantum Incursions update

Some good changes indeed : - Visual indicator was requested from start, glad we finally get it. - Preview is a good add-on also, allowing more guild strategy. We also can indicate targets ahead which is a very good thing as well. I agree with the remarks made on the pricing of expansion with...
  9. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Don't forget that not every guild is opening GE5... With Forgotten temple (still a +++ building), it's becoming quite nice, I'd say. Let's see how different it is compared to 1st rival!
  10. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

A bit sad to have had only one championship to get Wyvern. forge, I have to say. Statue of honor and elephant are so outdated now, I'd have prefer to replace at least one by it (even one season every other)
  11. Feedback History Event 2024

Some feedback for this event: First, I think it has been said a lot but the event is not very appealing by himself, lots of guildmates did not play it or only a bit. I'm not sure a lot of changes compared to the Halloween one are a plus. Especially, I do prefer choosing a deck against a specific...
  12. Discussion Population - Event tendency

Oh, yes, I see, I have edited the first post, thanks for noticing it @drakenridder :Thumbsup:
  13. Discussion Population - Event tendency

Of course, some balancing is interesting - and was needed (that was my first sentence ^^). My point is about the tendency Inno is going through: - Past = No population constraint : that parameter was useless :Thumbs_Down:, - Autumn 2023 = Population constraint implies you can only build limited...
  14. Discussion Population - Event tendency

First, I'd like to say I understand fully Inno intent to make it harder regarding population. Managing multiple constraints is fine. But I'm still wondering if that is not too much, especially for new players. Here's the tendency: --> On the last 15 events (incl. ongoing history one), only 7 are...
  15. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Same thing, reported it and got the answer that "We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair."
  16. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Same thing, reported it and got the answer that "We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair."
  17. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

Ajusted drop rates were communicated with the Wyvern announcement: https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/3014/Championship-Update-Battle-for-the-Wyverntide-Spire-of-Victory
  18. Discussion Era strategy beta vs main

Thanks for your thoughts :like: I was more prone to age up to same era as main and see how that works, but was also wondering if I was missing something ^^
  19. Discussion Era strategy beta vs main

Hello, I was wondering what was the best strategy in term of era on beta vs our main world. Is it best to age up to the same era and then evolve in parallel? I guess that will allow also to get directly the right stats for next buildings. Be an age above? and tests next units... Or not to...
  20. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

Seems Speedup of Early Eras test have ended but yes, it should be announced somewhere. Got a huge bunch of previous story quests back again (and stuck with a research quest :mad:) Even bonus quests for older era have come back and are taking recurring quest slot... Edit: same thing with bonus...