• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. PJS299

Spoiler Care Event 2024

Soccer, Fellowship (If that's still a thing)
  2. PJS299

Feedback New Challenges await you!

"A journey like no other" except for the one that already happened that gave the exact same rewards. Inno really is running out of new ideas.
  3. PJS299

Do Not Suggest Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

That's why I said technically :) It could be DNSL because it would be a change to the cmap reward system (which already exists), but it could also not be because SASH hasn't been released yet...
  4. PJS299

Do Not Suggest Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

Love the idea, but could technically be DNSL. :( The rewards for the continent map are coins, supplies, and diamonds, we can't suggest changes to the rewards we get from the cmap.
  5. PJS299

Feedback History Event 2024

Please... just don't. We're going to get iron, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond upgrades soon enough. Don't make Inno want to add more! ;)
  6. PJS299

Rejected Mass Delete Units

This could be nice I have no use for 549 champions
  7. PJS299

Rejected Add arrow keys function to GBG/GE/QI

Any other thoughts?
  8. PJS299

Do Not Suggest оплата услуг

I have no idea, it didn't translate super well.
  9. PJS299

Do Not Suggest оплата услуг

translated payment for services Reason: Bank restrictions do not apply Details: it will be easier for some to pay for services in the game Balance: will make it easier for some to pay for services in the game Abuse Prevention: Now people offer their services to make purchases, for this the...
  10. PJS299

So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

Got AI to remake one of the GE5 portraits... Didn't turn out too well. You can see the portrait, but it added some person in front for whatever reason. Edit: Then it made this... Which is basically the same thing. Edit x2:
  11. PJS299

Feedback New Challenges await you!

In the newest challenge (the one that happened already, that gave golden kits), do we want to rush GE or not?
  12. PJS299

Rejected Add arrow keys function to GBG/GE/QI

In your main city, you can use the arrows keys/WASD to move around. I propose this feature be added to GBG/GE/QI.
  13. PJS299

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

It seems Inno isn't the only company facing shortages in the quality department. With what they're churning out, I'd be surprised if SASH doesn't have fragments of BPs (but to get the fragments, you have to get fragments of another building that produces 5% chance at fragments, and 95% medals).
  14. PJS299

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

Where do you find this?
  15. PJS299

What are you listening to?

16. PJS299

Feedback Big news for Forge!

This hurts my soul.
  17. PJS299

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

**GE5 + GBG 2023 ;)
  18. PJS299

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Reward: 200 medals.
  19. PJS299

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

Platinum upgrade kit? This is getting out of hand.