• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. lmret19

Not A Bug: Why are we getting Royal Tower of Champions fragments?

Really??? Is there a way to get fragments for the original Tournament of Champions then? I wouldn't have thought we (ASGARD) would have been short of fragments...
  2. lmret19

Not A Bug: Why are we getting Royal Tower of Champions fragments?

I thought we were still in the first round of the Tournament. Why are we getting Royal tower of Champions fragments instead of Tower of Champions fragments. I was expecting to finish my Level 2 of ToC today.
  3. lmret19

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Glad you all think it is better, I must disagree but I suppose it all matters on how we see things and our brains work.
  4. lmret19

If they really wanted to improve army management make removal from view of damaged units from the selection list optional. Then I wouldn't mind using the stacking option.
  5. lmret19

I agree with the initial commenter. It is much harder to load and manage my army and really slows me down. Can't the sort be selectable? Unit then damage or damage then unit? Maybe a checkbox to implement. I'm a software engineer and the selection implementation shouldn't be too big a deal...
  6. lmret19

Fixed on Beta: Fellowship claiming Prizes -> Freeze

Freeze on collection and inability to advance in Fellowship Event prize claiming seems to now be corrected. At least for me.
  7. lmret19

Thanks... I am also unable to look forward to what the next prizes are after 175. There does not appear to be a page forward icon available. I have tried it on firefox, edge and chrome to no avail.
  8. lmret19

I now have 4 prizes to collect at 150 and 175 and it still hangs. This needs quick resolution.
  9. lmret19

I am also seeing a hang on my PC for Fellowship Event claiming prize on Fellowship prize screen for prize 150. Hangs and screen must be refreshed to free up for other event play. I'm nearing the next prize claim of 175. Any solution? Running latest version of Chrome: Version 114.0.5735.110...