• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Norde

Feedback History Event 2024

none of them were added to the correct bonus do not waste QI potions
  2. Norde

Fixed on Beta: FOE-81420 Pictures of the residential buildings in the colony change as you collect their production

It's frustrating that if there is a fix for it, then why is it released on live server without a fix?
  3. Norde

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

if confirm popup is active in the settings, click on buy and the confirm window will show you the amount of units it gives by the way, after several years of collecting, a single auction will send me to zero. weird, but well .. golden upgrades have to be expensive
  4. Norde

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

How is the price of an item determined in the item shop? random generator? While a rogue costs me 54 gemstones, some people only cost 5 gemstones. etc. Meanwhile, the amount of gemstones that can be obtained does not change. I wonder how expensive the useful things will be? never mind, just...
  5. Norde

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Current known bugs: - quantum action points tooltip + bar value, but backend working - some player start with more units then default - sometimes buildings already offer production as soon as construction finished this one not clear: Announcement says: Garrison: "Once cleared, these nodes with...
  6. Norde

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

This rival was better, easier. Not that I could finish it, but I had low amount of energy. (maybe tomorrow dawn) But it's still fine, my score is good enough
  7. Norde

Modify the coins and supplies reward from nodes! Actions already reduced, and that means less rewards, but because of the amount it is worthless. For example, 25k supplies cost for tier2 buildings, buying the lowest amount of unit/goods means nothing, so we need more and what do we get? Lv2...
  8. Norde

Same here, we are the chosen one, haha (but I will ignore it and do not collect for 10 hours, I wanna see how far I can go normally) (someone just started with 30 fast unit + etc)
  9. Norde

32/31, I forgot it was going to start, so the boards were a little off. I played daily 3 board 100-120 energy, then I gave it all to the rival, (used all tools) Interestingly, it gives us a new direction to complete the event, or not exactly to complete it, as the npc says: "your undeserved...
  10. Norde

I didn't know that ... nvm, I did one more board, 32/2 at moment, and for surprise, I had no lv1 fire gem on the board :rolleyes:
  11. Norde

now that I knew what I was doing and had a plan that I followed, it worked out pretty well. spent 500 shards, 4days building, -> spent 1,1M actions points, +941 progress (links in signature) time to do a 1000 shards budget plan unfortunately, this will hold me back quite a bit, there have been...
  12. Norde

period in the center, incursion (championship) ranking left button (crown)
  13. Norde

Metro Plaza is almost as good as Serene Animal Crossing. People tend to only look at how big these numbers are and forget how the game works. (with GBG, GE attack %)
  14. Norde

:eek: I just bombing auto fight (Lv3 diff. atm, red 40%vs40%)
  15. Norde

Investigating: QI - Can't collect rewards from last Incursion

end of incursion chest reset after every season because the reward content depends on the highest completed difficulty on the one hand, you have three days to collect it, on the other hand, I doubt that the support will be able to help, because it is non-fixed reward by non-fixed reward, I mean...
  16. Norde

I was at a loss, I searched a lot, then I solved it with reloading the page.
  17. Norde

anyone experienced something similar? First season my units were ranged+artillery, it's no exaggeration to say that 90% of the fights were 3-4 cavalry against me. Now my units are ranged+cavalry, (cavalry preferred node), 3-4 heavy everywhere and they just wipe my half team.
  18. Norde

Fixed on Beta: Wrong calculation of population in QI

I don't know if the two related or no, but so far I've built three Cottage in such a way that I was constantly online (without problem) and now I was offline when it was built ... the bug got me.. What triggering it? automatic production starting? maybe the recharge cycle what residential...
  19. Norde

Thanks for all the feedback on my guide. I'm still trying to make one based on the changed quantities, which makes better use of resources. I understand the comment about the size. I'll do something with it later. I will adjust the excel grid better I'm rushing to do my last cultural...
  20. Norde

New Issue: QI - wrong Quantum Actions poit calculation

I almost said it still doesn't work, but it does, just secretly.. My QA recharge should be 5200 (tooltip clearly not working) [5000 default + 50+50+50+50 from Roof Tile Houses] 92.3K QA, I checked after 1 hour, and it was 97.3K, some minutes later I reloaded the page and the missing 200 just...