• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. GwenGwen

Discussion Don't change wait times

Don't change wait times It becomes impossible to organize to play well Very simple basic reason Until yesterday the waiting times were multiples of 4 so the same time schedule every day. Now they become multiples of 5, therefore out-of-phase hourly planning. The next Polynesia colony is also...
  2. GwenGwen

Do Not Suggest Return of Sentinel Outpost and Watchfire

Please would it be possible to earn more Sentinel Outpost and Watchfire which have almost disappeared in the rewards. They are so important to balance attack and defense for both attacking and defending troops. Very little and withiout road.... Each is their own, exclusively for a single...
  3. GwenGwen

Fixed on Beta: Welcome Back Bug with the quests

I'm making the Welcome Back There are 15 quests. I finished 11 quests. I was waiting for request 12 but it didn't arrive The window opens with the red-haired lady but I don't see a quest So can't finish Welcome Back
  4. GwenGwen

Not A Bug: Summer event: no reward increase from daily quest

Normally, in all events, starting from the daily quest the reward increases noticeably. This is logical because each player goes from several quests per day to, according to his possibilities, a single quest per day and therefore a significantly lower return for the player. But in this summer...
  5. GwenGwen

Do Not Suggest Fill the imbalance of military GBs.

For the attacking army we have 3 GBs: Zeus Aix-la-Chapelle and Castel del Monte + Terracotta Army which is also for the defending army For the defense army we have 2 GBs Saint Basil and Deal Castle + Terracotta Army which is also for the attack army. So 4 attack against 3 defense. The defense is...
  6. GwenGwen

Rejected Store all buildings except GMs

Today you cannot store a normal building bought with coins and supplies or with diamonds. Moral: never buy buildings with diamonds because it's a waste. A big business mistake. And build as little as possible because everything is destined to be destroyed, so throwing money out the window. At...
  7. GwenGwen

Rejected New cultural settlements for the city's defensive army.

Given the EG5 which has revived the defensive army, why not create new colonies in line with those already existing (Vivking + Aztecs) which would give power to the defensive army, both attack and defense, resources and , why not, resources to the guild, besides pfs, medals etc....? All this to...