• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. GwenGwen

Fixed on Beta: Some buildings won't be motivated

It's the same on the french live serveurs
  2. GwenGwen

Discussion Don't change wait times

Don't change wait times It becomes impossible to organize to play well Very simple basic reason Until yesterday the waiting times were multiples of 4 so the same time schedule every day. Now they become multiples of 5, therefore out-of-phase hourly planning. The next Polynesia colony is also...
  3. GwenGwen

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

Inno, do you intend to push players to abandon their real lives, their families, their jobs and everything else to play all day on foe? It's no longer a hobby, it's a permanent constraint. And all this with something temporary, which for me is synonymous with useless and superficial, therefore a...
  4. GwenGwen

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I know it. But that's not the problem The problem is that by getting military IQ bonuses from self-destructing buildings from GEs and GBGs (Forgotten Temple and Tourney Grounds.), a player is forced to play full time in order to participate. So all active players in real life are harmed. Only...
  5. GwenGwen

Another thought The Neo Colossus does not give a military IQ bonus. The only buildings that give military IQ bonuses are the Forgotten Temple and the Tourney Grounds which self-destruct after a few days and must be returned and rebuilt. Result: To participate well in QI you must participate...
  6. GwenGwen

exactly
  7. GwenGwen

Not exactly 1 Very many players continue to play with GMs, even if only the big players from the beginning of the game. For one simple reason: very well set up, they benefit far more than from endlessly repeated event buildings . 2 As for the history of money, it's a reality that everyone...
  8. GwenGwen

I know my comment won't please everyone, but I have to say it because I'm not the only one who thinks this way: In clear terms to achieve victory you have to use buildings that self-destruct and then start again and again and again.... But the beautiful GMs which have centuries of history and...
  9. GwenGwen

Do Not Suggest Return of Sentinel Outpost and Watchfire

Please would it be possible to earn more Sentinel Outpost and Watchfire which have almost disappeared in the rewards. They are so important to balance attack and defense for both attacking and defending troops. Very little and withiout road.... Each is their own, exclusively for a single...
  10. GwenGwen

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

I forgot a detail that I saw again today and which perplexes me. Asking a player/general to kill his own soldiers is even more serious than asking him to build and destroy. It's a very negative teaching which risks having repercussions in real life depending on the player who finds himself faced...
  11. GwenGwen

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

Regarding the risk of Foe's decline, there is a new element that I would like to clarify: I will define it as an error in commercial policy Foe is a very beautiful game. But lately events can only be done in full by: 1Players who don't work because they continually take too long 2 Players who...
  12. GwenGwen

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The same question for me. Fragments and fragments And if not all to complete and build, all lost forever? Is it worth it then? Wasn't it better to create level 3, 4 and so on? Less space, less design and less demoralizing for the player.
  13. GwenGwen

Fixed on Beta: Welcome Back Bug with the quests

It's ok I have the quest today. Thank you CrashBoom
  14. GwenGwen

welcome back quest tab

Me too but task 11
  15. GwenGwen

Fixed on Beta: Welcome Back Bug with the quests

I'm making the Welcome Back There are 15 quests. I finished 11 quests. I was waiting for request 12 but it didn't arrive The window opens with the red-haired lady but I don't see a quest So can't finish Welcome Back
  16. GwenGwen

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

P.Lease, may I know pore about the tower of champions, We can have just one tower of champions like a GM or more towers od champions like a statue of honor? Because we win it with fragments.
  17. GwenGwen

Not A Bug: Summer event: no reward increase from daily quest

It only remains to correct. So much the better
  18. GwenGwen

Not A Bug: Summer event: no reward increase from daily quest

Normally, in all events, starting from the daily quest the reward increases noticeably. This is logical because each player goes from several quests per day to, according to his possibilities, a single quest per day and therefore a significantly lower return for the player. But in this summer...
  19. GwenGwen

Do Not Suggest Fill the imbalance of military GBs.

For the attacking army we have 3 GBs: Zeus Aix-la-Chapelle and Castel del Monte + Terracotta Army which is also for the defending army For the defense army we have 2 GBs Saint Basil and Deal Castle + Terracotta Army which is also for the attack army. So 4 attack against 3 defense. The defense is...