• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. TudorRknRlla

Forwarded Notification when Scouting is Done

I do get a desktop notification if you have Chrome notifications enabled, I do get notifications about everything this way, trades, AD, messages, and finished productions... but yes it would be nice to have something like a red exclamation on the Continent Map icon when the scout is idle... I...
  2. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Both nerfs are huge, first one is the daily special chance nerf, this game doesn't have repetitive daily specials as it used to, and it's not the type of minigame where you can save all your currency to spend it all in a single day either, so the fact that I am getting ****ty daily specials...
  3. TudorRknRlla

What are the most essential threads a guild should have?

Hi, I want to ask here, what are in your opinion the most essential and/or favorite threads a guild should have, and which ones should be in the Guild tab, and which ones should be in the Social tab? I know some guilds have some really funny threads, so please don't mind sharing :)
  4. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Well at least is not a 50%/50% random reward like with the Aegean Resort, where most of the time I am getting those useless Bps. I was never too fonded of percentual rewards, not when it affects my FP income. Does anybody know if the 8 random units of the Vibrant Sunflower Oil Press will be the...
  5. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I prefer 5 current age units instead of just 1 higher age, as for higher age BPs... not at all, it's just too easy to add a friend who has the GB you would like to have and grab pos 5 few times, way too easy to do this on old servers... kinda totally useless in the new worlds, from where will...
  6. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I think it's 1 by 1, you get much more so. It doesn't make sense to stack, what if you want to use them on different days... it's odd indeed that the Golden Spoon activation is a checkbox...
  7. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

There mate, in the top left corner, you have your flour, then the Wooden Spoons, which you get 1 every 8 hours, up to a maximum of 4, and then the Golden Spoons, which you get 3 from the first and 4th milestone, a 2% chance to get 1 every day from the daily challenges, and 1 you can get from the...
  8. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

This is nice indeed, but getting fragments of a building that rewards fragments of another building, not so much. It will take ages to get the first Granny Aurora/Shroom Thrones & Jumpin' Pumpkin/Cider Gardens... and by looking at how this game progresses, they may not look so good in 1-2 years...
  9. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I don't really think we will get that many and I don't think anybody will want to waste them on something else other than getting as many daily specials as possible when the favorite one gets on... the main prize has amazing stats, but if there is a... "inconvenient" with this event is the fact...
  10. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Anyway, +38% to +42% Attack for Attacking Army, 21 to 25 Forge Points, 90 Goods... Crazy stats. I hope it won't get nerfed :D
  11. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Yes but will these 2 tools remove all the ingredients on a line/column? Even if you have Jars and Coffee Cups in between these ingredients?
  12. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I do have a question too, about the Rolling Pin, does it removes deserts up to a Coffee Cup, or the entire column except the Jars and Coffee Cups? Like, if you have deserts, a Coffe Cup, then more deserts above the Coffee Cup, on a column, does it removes all the deserts from the column...
  13. TudorRknRlla

Discussion No solution possible to avoid unfair market trades

My market has 104 pages, but most trades are of Space Age goods, as most of my guildmates and friends are in the latest eras. I'm in Progressive Era and when I look at the market for PE goods... nothing... few unfair trades here and there. I don't have a problem with that, most my goods now come...
  14. TudorRknRlla

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Yes but there will be a 1% chance of rewarding diamonds :cool: Edit: Sorry, I meant a 1% chance of a rare relick that will give a 1% chance of receiving diamonds :D
  15. TudorRknRlla

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

I actually liked that the last 2 events were just 1 week apart from each other and not 2. 2 weeks is quite a lot, do you really need such long breaks?
  16. TudorRknRlla

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Personally, I think we should separate God from religion. People associate believing in God with being religious because most religions define themselves as being a God believer, but in a way, so does spirituality, the big difference being that religion kinda forced itself upon people, being...
  17. TudorRknRlla

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

This idea is also interesting, a missing log-in should not push you back to 1, nor a specific day, if you can keep the streak. I would suggest something like milestones, like the end of the week to be considered a milestone, you log in 1 week, you reach the first milestone, 2 weeks, 2...
  18. TudorRknRlla

Progress needs to be exponential, not linear, to get a feeling of satisfaction :p
  19. TudorRknRlla

I agree with this too, progress should reset only if you don't log in for like 3 days or more, if it happens that you miss just one day it shouldn't reset, it would create too much frustration if it does. Yes