• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. maksomi

Spoiler Space Age Titan

The central part, without which the other 2 parts do not work, gives the FP! The 2nd part gives a chance to not take damage (except for PVP), and the 3rd part gives blue swords, only swords, but a lot!
  2. maksomi

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

It seems to me that a GB that would convert both attack swords and shields into city defense swords and shields, this is the solution that would simultaneously reduce the problems with the set of blue stats, and on the other hand, this would not require the global destruction of red stats in the...
  3. maksomi

Discussion Level 5 - present season

And I will open GE5, even if it comes out on live servers next week, even in the form in which it is now
  4. maksomi

Unfortunately I can't test the jupiter era in which I'm on live servers, but according to the players I have 7 suggestions (any of them will help to adapt GE5 to the masses of players): 1) It is necessary to make the entrance threshold to GE5 more accessible, for Jupiter to make the first tower...
  5. maksomi

Discussion Level 5 - present season

This is so funny... Appealing to the crowd?! So not professional! FOE belongs to INNO and they develop the game in the direction they see fit! Instead of organizing boycotts and protests, you need to do the opposite, you need to give even more information to the developer and have a...
  6. maksomi

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Obviously, 1 bonus will be medals or happiness, and the second will be fragments of yellow bottles for 10% gold The times of 2 great buildings in the era are apparently a thing of the past
  7. maksomi

If you now lower the requirements for passing the event, and also give the opportunity to score at least some of the necessary indicators in the next events, then by the time the event is launched on real servers, some players will be able to go through at least half of the battles and will be...
  8. maksomi

Advice to developers, if you want to reduce the level of negativity towards GE5 at least a little, immediately start inserting the Athlon Abbey Selection Kit into the prizes without fail! Starting from the anniversary! It is better that it was there even 2-3 times
  9. maksomi

There is fitness, and there is sport of the highest achievements! And it is available only for those who set goals for themselves and achieve! 9 billion people do not participate in the Olympics, such is life! It's the same here!
  10. maksomi

This forum reminds me of a garden of stones, toxic stones! They are immovable! They've sunk into the ground! They do not want to move and develop! It is clear that the stats of the defense army are overestimated, and they need to be fixed, to collect defense in Jupiter in order to resist 2569 is...
  11. maksomi

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Instead of making st. patrick trees that don't require a road, you make a huge building with 3x7 decor. Brilliant! (sarcasm) Well, the cherry on the cake is a workshop of donation keys, which essentially makes it unnecessary to spend money on any other event at all! After the key master, game...