• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

indeed it would be better
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

what? you know city reset every 11 days? and you start from 0 every raid?
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I think the best idea would be t oconnect Expeditions with QI map. The idea of one map for guild, where every node must be finished (get X points) by fighting/paying/goods etc is brillant but the idea of second city is terrible and broing in long term. If you would connect Expeditions with...
  4. Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

it was written by AI, chatgpt.... look at the last line with gem to diamond correction. It is 100% AI chat generated
  5. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

final round? xD so the ranking would depend for ever on just one day? ;D brilliant idea xD
  6. Rejected The way to end GvG

and why benefit guilds that cant fight "live" with rest? and no, not every guild on top use programms.
  7. Bronze/Iron Age

ok support replied We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to...
  8. Bronze/Iron Age

yes, and i dont even have any way to go further. Down there everything is green
  9. Bronze/Iron Age

I have finished 4 starting province and i cant scout anything more. I went to iron Age and still cant send scouts to next province on world map. Is this bug? Common thing? <on main world have been in iron age like 6 years ago, and i think it was a bit diffrent>
  10. Rejected The way to end GvG

indeed it would also be nice as "hall of fame" the hystoric leaders of GvG with numbers of day as number 1. Great idea
  11. GB Ranking

It sort "who was the fastest" or by ID of player. (its simply number - the older account the smaller number it has)
  12. Rejected The way to end GvG

but it will just display for ever the last day results.
  13. Rejected The way to end GvG

so i assume most of you want to ranking visible FOR EVER will be based on scoreboard totally random. The work dont for months/yeras will be put to trash. Guild which has 0 sector in one day before end can be top for ever in the last day and stay on top for ever. I cant see any argument for...
  14. Rejected The way to end GvG

We are close to end of GvG. Not sure if this topic is right place but i really want to reach admins etc. I really think that you should not post one specyfic day to end GvG. We such situation, guilds will camp to take all beach etc. It would change unfairly ranking, cuz such thing would last...
  15. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

this is this game about xd rebuilding and andjusting city to factors that are needed xd
  16. Rejected Happiness

bump xd
  17. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

i think it will be guild village that leaders rule
  18. Rejected Happiness

just dont put them. This is the main reason. You will not be able to put EVERYTHING from event in city. Thats the main idea of this idea to limit the "super mega building" provieded with new events. i have 4500 attack, 3500 deffence. 350k happines overneeded do still i can put some sick...
  19. Rejected Happiness

i dont propose increas 20% when city is happy Happiness Att value Def value -50% 140 175 +/-0% 280 350 +0% 280 350 I propose this as above. Happines should give NOTHING to attack. It should give only penalty when you are unhappy. btw. thanks for tables. hmm, okey but maybe i was...
  20. Rejected Happiness

what? IG is making this game easier, they propose many building with sick attack. They are also giving unhappines. Therefore i want to happines affect attack. What you dont understand? I Dont want happiness to increas aattach full hapinnes means you have 100% of your city attack 50k...