• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Maybe Yep :p
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In the Italian worlds the QI do not work
  3. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

53 Days? :eek:
  4. Beta Lottery w/c 21st November

5. Beta Lottery w/c 15th November

6. Feedback Winter Event 2022

But really? Twice in a row the same prize? :eek:
  7. Beta Lottery w/c 7th November

8. Beta Lottery w/c 2nd November

9. Fixed on Beta: Flickering balloon tips, no resetting color of help button

Now the flickering has stopped :) Update And then he started again with a tavern boost :eek: The flickering is synchronized with the tavern boost countdown. One second, one flicking
  10. Fixed on Beta: Flickering balloon tips, no resetting color of help button

I confirm, same type of problem (flickering) also with Firefox 106.0.3 (64 bit)
  11. Already Suggested Incident Visibility

I don't see where the problem is I guess Innogames is constantly checking the server load level. If they don't care it's evidently is not a problem
  12. Already Suggested Incident Visibility

It's not necessary to disassemble the village :p Just force the transfer of incidents with a page refresh You can get it: Visiting the settlement Starting a battlefield Visiting a friend / neighbor's village
  13. Beta Lottery w/c 17th October

14. Beta Lottery w/c 10th October

15. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

16. Feedback Fall Event 2022

Theoretically it shouldn't be necessary to wait for the live implementation The Innogames team reads these messages and could answer the question directly If they wish ;) The real question is ... They want? :p