• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Olddude

PVP Arena

Thank you so much
  2. Olddude

PVP Arena

Hi I feel silly asking this as I am guessing it has come up before but I can not find any thing. In the PvP arena I am industrial age but I now keep coming up against player with Post Modern Troops. I am taking the middle option so they should all be industrial age players...so how do you get...
  3. Olddude

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

I for one love it and agree that if Injured troops can go all the way to the end it will be better. Best improvement I have seen in a long time
  4. Olddude

Rejected Battle Ground Sectors Go feral and a coup occours

I think it would be a good idea that sectors in the BG can only be held for a period of 24-36 hours after capture. A sector will go feral at a random time between 24-36 hours after capture if it has not changed hands in that period. The time frame is so you never know when it will go feral.
  5. Olddude

Rejected Skip that attrition cap GBG

Perhaps Inno could introduce a change that when a sector has been held for 24 hours that sector goes feral a coup occurs and it reverts to having no owners. So you get the chance to retake the sector...Just throwing out a random thought
  6. Olddude

Rejected Skip that attrition cap GBG

While winning is important the BG is always about Fights. We are trying to encourage the other guilds to fight. We leave them with Siege camp on the sectors close to their hubs but they just do not fight. You have to question the logic of a guild with 1 or 2 members being in Diamond league. We...
  7. Olddude

Discussion Level 5 - present season

Artic Sunrise will not be opening Level 5 either
  8. Olddude

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I just got 5/720 as well I will be sticking Tooth picks in my eyes to stay awake to get that in 2 months time...Seriously you have to be kidding me
  9. Olddude

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Here is the Problem you can go from Platinum 825 to Diamond 1,000 in a single round that is just stupid. Make it you can only advance one level at a time and it will be a lot fairer. Even up the leagues and there will be no problem. Make the Battle ground a cross over and make it harder to level...
  10. Olddude

OK as near as I can tell so far this change will cut my Fight/Negs in half. I am a nothing Player I am ranked 7,760 and have 2521,000 points Last round of the GBG I had 2,000 points/sectors. This round I am guessing I will get 1,000. So if the change is meant to help small players like be it...
  11. Olddude

Can some one explain how the vote total 101.5% ?