• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Big John hard stone

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

MonsterWares' Terrors Boutique (3x3) No Road Connection Required but on the menu it writes that the road is needed
  2. Big John hard stone

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Hello. All "Sparkborne", "Sparksurge" and "Sparkforge" while not requiring road connection when observed from the inventory, report the request of the road. This can be misleading. I take this opportunity to launch a proposal about the more well-stocked "Sparkforge". If possible, this should...
  3. Big John hard stone

Discussion New Era Date (SASH)

Good evening. Why not think of another name? instead of SASH, one of the last ages could be Olympus, or Atlantis, if it is to be a last, let it be..... of fantasy, which makes you think that beyond a whole, there is even more. It's an idea that I don't think is bad to devote the last era to...
  4. Big John hard stone

Discussion New Era Date (SASH)

Buona sera. Perché non pensare a un altro nome? invece di SASH, una delle ultime ere potrebbe essere l'Olimpo, o Atlantide, se deve essere un'ultima, che sia..... di fantasia, che ti fa pensare che al di là di un tutto, c'è ancora di più. E' un'idea che non mi sembra male quella di destinare...
  5. Big John hard stone

Rejected Cherry Garden Up Grade

ᴏᴋ, ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ, ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇ. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ . ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜰʟᴀᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ...
  6. Big John hard stone

- Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴇᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴇᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ - The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy...
  7. Big John hard stone

Hello. Absolutely not. Perhaps the title draws a deception . Or is it misleading.... instead it just wanted to provoke greater interest.   If we want to help a discussion, we must not be approximate. it has been highlighted that it contains a small error because a set, when it receives an...
  8. Big John hard stone

Good evening. There is another aspect that arises from this debate. Whether the sets are important or not and whether it is right to ask for their advancement. As I said, expressing my opinion for now (because I still can't find who really agrees with my opinion) there are different styles...
  9. Big John hard stone

Hello, yes I understand that. All sets have a great difficulty, to be understood, and their application itself sometimes does not help their success. But this is part of the Player's style and then there are many aids that can make sure that the set is "intended". Wiki - YT - Guild etcetera...
  10. Big John hard stone

Good evening Everyone. Yes I understand Your positions. I try to make an example a little more "practical" and maybe Your interest changes, but before trying to raise Your enthusiasm, I invite You to think that the fishing of events and buildings is what, really is ALREADY happening. It is...
  11. Big John hard stone

Howdy. I borrow an idea from other Players who have proposed it before me with a different vision, I think. At a careful look, there is a detail that escapes many and I refer to the "GONG" of wisdom. But even "Nishikigoi pond" is not exempt from this analysis. If we observe the differences...
  12. Big John hard stone

Not A Bug: No doubloons in incidents on app

Ciao. Aggiungo, dall'inizio dell'evento ho ricevuto solo due volte "un e solo doblone". Sentiti libero di commentare. Hello. I add, since the beginning of the event I have received only twice "one and only doubloon". Feel free to comment.
  13. Big John hard stone

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

F o E Fragments of Embarrassment.
  14. Big John hard stone

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Good morning, I can not access the mini game page. I don't think I'm the only one because I have no problems with the game. When I click on the "Click to enter the Anniversary Event!" window, it lets me think it's loading, but it doesn't let me into the mini-game. Does it happen to Others...
  15. Big John hard stone

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

I have read your opinions. We are basically giving up and We are taking for granted that in EVENTS, diamonds will have to be used. If there is resignation, the game may stop interesting, because I am making a choice that is not mine. I have always understood the EVENT an "extraordinary" event...
  16. Big John hard stone

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Disappointed We are many. You organize an "E V E N T", and the event is not the everyday, it is a "special" it is an event that You decide. You tell me: "Be punctual every day" (and I was there every day, every single day) You tell me: "Pass missions every day" (and I do) You tell me...
  17. Big John hard stone

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Hi MooingCat, I have a lot of respect for Your opinions, but I can't agree with this one. I can spend some diamonds in "Beta" because I receive a small contribution, it is also correct. But You can't "create" an Event on the real server by asking to complete it with diamonds. I don't...
  18. Big John hard stone

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Ciao. Mi dispiace aggiungermi al "Club degli Insoddisfatti" ma sarà così. Sono stato assiduo, presente e costante. Attenzione agli incidenti e ho completato le missioni che mi hai dato. Ma non riceverò ciò che credo mi sia dovuto: l'edificio finale, il premio. Ma sarà così. Sono, al...
  19. Big John hard stone

Feedback Winter Event 2022

Hello, yes We can make a thought