• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected ghost territory!!

for example: players who have been in the guild for more than a month receive a guild bonus of level 50 - 1*6 or 6*1 strip of territory that can be used on the inaccessible territory of your city next to the accessible one, 75 level 2*6 or 6*2, 100 level 2-3 pieces of 2-6 or 6*2. when the player...
  2. The player's army

does anyone but me need the attacking army to automatically update for the next battle?? for example, I lead 8 tanks into battle, the battle is over, the tanks wounded in battle are automatically repaired, and brand-new tanks have arrived from the warehouses and are ready for the next battle...
  3. Notification of fragments

Dear developers and their representatives, why do I get messages about collecting fragments when harvesting?? it only interferes with the harvesting process.
  4. Rejected New system Guild Battlegrounds

New Idea, one of many. I will listen to both positive reviews and criticism