• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

1) guild at level 8 invasion, 2) in one of the battle nodes of level 8 I have 84 points, all autobattles, 3) now 781 points this season, waiting for active points to be restored for two more autobattles...
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

really a sustainable option for F2P players. 3 expansions for shards and 6 for goods
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

in good guild
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Thank you all for the time spent together. I'm deleting my account so I won't come back here anymore, because it's interesting but absolutely unbearable to play without forge+, and I'd rather spend money on ZSU than on the game.
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2023

almost perfect key finding
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2023

league silver
  7. Feedback Big news for Forge!

BUG IN THE GAME! my oceanic and winter terminals disappeared somewhere!!
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

by season selection: there are 90+ guilds in the diamond, 8 guilds meet at the same time in the battle, it follows that two guilds can end up on the same battlefield every 11-13 seasons, and by no means season to season!!
  9. Rejected ghost territory!!

for example: players who have been in the guild for more than a month receive a guild bonus of level 50 - 1*6 or 6*1 strip of territory that can be used on the inaccessible territory of your city next to the accessible one, 75 level 2*6 or 6*2, 100 level 2-3 pieces of 2-6 or 6*2. when the player...
  10. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I currently have 3165 points in the prize scale, I have beaten the boss 2-3 times, and I have not yet spent a single diamond on this event...
  11. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Dear developers!! this is serious??? to open one chest you need 4, 6, 12 keys and for completing a daily task you can get only 1!!!!!!
  12. Discussion How to easly make players play settlements and events

you all talk a lot but keep playing the game. spending a lot of diamonds, buying event passes... special expansions must be used outside of the existing city area. if you want to do and decide, you can do a lot. when prizes from settlements were valuable, I played them with pleasure, some even...
  13. Feedback Fall Event 2023

14. Feedback Fall Event 2023

received one wooden and one golden spoon for completing daily tasks
  15. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Why do you write 80% on buildings, when later on battlefields capped at 66.6%, this is a common cheat of players!! I enter even with 4*40% and my attrition for 65 fights rises to 20-23(66.6). you tricked players into thinking that it was possible to reach 80%, instead of informing them that...
  16. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

in football, the championship title is awarded to those players of the team who played a certain number of minutes on the field, otherwise you were just getting paid for sitting on the bench!
  17. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I think only real champions should get the champions tower, not just all members of the winner's guild. There must be a barrier of 750-2000 battlegrounds points per season for a guild member to receive bonus building fragments.
  18. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

thank you for the event. I really like this mechanic. for the received tasks, you can pass 13-15 banquets. and this is quite enough to get good rewards.
  19. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

or I don't understand something, 15*2(BG) is good, 30*2 is great, 60*2 is very cool ... or I don't understand something..
  20. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I will get up in the morning, complete two tasks and start a new 8th city...